collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Incredibly Press-ed off  (Read 3395 times)

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
Re: Incredibly Press-ed off
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2016, 10:15:13 AM »
Good read and spot on Dave.

Offline cdward

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2016, 10:39:47 AM »
Westwood must be mentally destroyed, and it is rubbing off on the rest of the team.

Offline exiled on the wirral!

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2016, 11:01:21 AM »
I thought the away contingent was as brilliant as ever I didn't sense any negative vibes...the players should see our packed away ends as an inspiration.

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2016, 11:19:54 AM »
I thought the away contingent was as brilliant as ever I didn't sense any negative vibes...the players should see our packed away ends as an inspiration.

It was a great turnout again. There were a few there who obviously couldn't take their drink as normal and one arse by me who was angry before the game (when their announcer shouted 'come on Barnsley' over the tannoy like most of them do now, he went ballistic) , spent the first 10 minutes filming the game, then spent the rest of the game being angry before angrily leaving after they scored. He was basically Mr Angry.

Offline castlefields_villan

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2016, 02:11:58 PM »

It was a great turnout again. There were a few there who obviously couldn't take their drink as normal and one arse by me who was angry before the game (when their announcer shouted 'come on Barnsley' over the tannoy like most of them do now, he went ballistic) , spent the first 10 minutes filming the game, then spent the rest of the game being angry before angrily leaving after they scored. He was basically Mr Angry.

I only followed the game on WM (on which I must add I think Mark Reagan and Garry Thompson tell it as it is and for me is interesting), and yet again, the vocal support for the boys was superb.

Offline Rioch is King

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2016, 03:59:21 PM »
 Well  surely - whoever we're playing their manager, players and fans are all going to be thinking/saying/yelling - "it's Villa, go at them in the last ten minutes and they'll crumble". And we do.

It's down to the players to get the fuck over this pathetic pussyfooting attitude and show a bit of steel.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2016, 05:54:16 PM »
Interesting in that a couple of ''Presser'' articles ago the suggestion of removing RDM was ''ludicrous'', now it's merely ''should be ludicrous''. Deepdale on Saturday may remove any ludicrousness completely.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal