collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: New signings poll: It's far too early to tell so...  (Read 3901 times)

Offline PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
Re: New signings poll: It's far too early to tell so...
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2016, 08:16:16 PM »
Just watched some highlights and with each week I'm starting to think that Gollini is very good.

Offline robbo1874

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2016, 12:43:00 AM »
I've voted Gollini simply because Guzan cost us so many points last season. Fingers crossed, but since Huddesfield Gollini looks solid.
i wasn't sure about Gollini early on and thought we needed to sign another keeper. It makes me happy that people are now saying he might be the business.

Offline robbo1874

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2016, 12:46:44 AM »
Tshibola was my pick. I think we've a good player there, 5.5m not cheap, but reasonable in the crazy world of transfer fees.

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2016, 08:24:20 AM »
Based on the last 2 or 3 games Gollini looks a good signing for sure. Kodjia is very very good and can't wait to see him with McCormack back fit.  The most talented is Tsishbola but if he's the best will only be shown if he can stay fit.  So I think I will plump for Jedinak.  I know he's liked poor last couple of games but he was pushing us on yesterday in the last half hour and unnoticed did get his foot in really well as few times second half. Given time, and someone not as anonymous as Westwood with him he will be great.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal