collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: FFP by cdward
[Today at 08:44:03 AM]

Re: FFP by Duncan Shaw
[Today at 08:31:47 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Hillbilly
[Today at 08:29:13 AM]

Re: Brian Evans by Scratchins
[Today at 08:23:18 AM]

Re: Ezri Konsa - Aston Villa & England by Hillbilly
[Today at 08:13:33 AM]

Re: UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Lille) by algy
[Today at 07:57:27 AM]

Re: FFP by algy
[Today at 07:51:30 AM]

Re: FFP by Rigadon
[Today at 07:24:35 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Dr T has pulled the trigger  (Read 108064 times)

Offline The_ads

Re: If Dr T Pulls the Trigger...
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2016, 10:25:41 PM »
I said in the summer he was shit and was told I was wrong. He's useless is RDM, get Bruce in right now

Offline FanNOTCustomer

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2016, 10:29:45 PM »
There's something wrong beyond the team and RDM over the last 6 years we have been terminally shit at home regardless of what team or manager we have. This is a footballing ANOMALY there isn't a team in reputable league football in the whole of fucking Europe who have such a bad home record.

Ever since the 2-2 at Stoke our fans shit themselves when we are ahead VP is so nervous all the time, this conveys itself onto the players.

I'm not blaming the fans but this is the reason and I don't have a fucking answer to it either, apart from playing behind closed doors.

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2016, 10:33:41 PM »
This thread is inevitable as is Dr X considering firing RDM. He's not going to want his immense investment (at this level) pissed away. And that's exactly what we are doing week after week. The remit is promotion first time and he's only going to give it a little longer before pulling the trigger.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2016, 10:34:08 PM »
How about the players show a bit of organisation and bravery when we're leading games instead of expecting the fans to pat their backs and tell them not to worry?

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2016, 10:34:51 PM »
Well its not going to drift on and on with excuse after excuse and jam tomorrow constantly, were already miles off the pace haven't put together a proper 90 mins and hve only beats Rotherham, he wont let the shit continue week after week or buy the bull excuses, he'll have him replaced quickly and so he should this start Is pathetic, 2 more games and if they still look as solid as a teabag he'll be off. Utter joke tonight 4-2-4 fucking what planet is he on?

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2016, 10:36:38 PM »
Sack him.

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2016, 10:38:03 PM »
I think that if Di Matteo had been a universally popular appointment, more fans would be patient with him. But - and I stand to be corrected - a lot of people were ambivalent with Xia's choice because there were more obvious options this summer.
Like?

Offline curiousorange

• Chris Stanley's Bazaar
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2016, 10:38:10 PM »
Well its not going to drift on and on with excuse after excuse and jam tomorrow constantly, were already miles off the pace haven't put together a proper 90 mins and hve only beats Rotherham, he wont let the shit continue week after week or buy the bull excuses, he'll have him replaced quickly and so he should this start Is pathetic, 2 more games and if they still look as solid as a teabag he'll be off. Utter joke tonight 4-2-4 fucking what planet is he on?

Going into games with a 4-2-4 formation just winds the opposition up. It might work if you're playing Sunderland, who have fantasies about staying up, but when you're playing Huddersfield and Brentford, who have spent years battling and improving, it just shows that you expect to steamroller them and you can bet they'll beg to differ.

Offline curiousorange

• Chris Stanley's Bazaar
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2016, 10:39:24 PM »
I think that if Di Matteo had been a universally popular appointment, more fans would be patient with him. But - and I stand to be corrected - a lot of people were ambivalent with Xia's choice because there were more obvious options this summer.
Like?

There were other names mooted, such as Pearson and Moyes. I'm not saying I'd have preferred them necessarily, but I was certainly surprised when Di Matteo's name popped up.

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2016, 10:44:01 PM »
Like?

There were other names mooted, such as Pearson and Moyes. I'm not saying I'd have preferred them necessarily, but I was certainly surprised when Di Matteo's name popped up.

Considering what a shit job both of those examples are doing, it's not really much of an argument that the wrong person was chosen in the summer.

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2016, 10:46:28 PM »
Just shut the fucking doors.  Doesn't matter who the manager is, it's the same shit.  Place is cursed.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2016, 10:47:36 PM »
I was happy enough with him and I wouldn't be binning him yet but he's been pretty shit so far. This 4-2-4 bollocks isn't really working and we look wank at the back. If Brentford had been any cop in the final third tonight we'd have been well beaten.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2016, 10:47:51 PM »
Not quite time yet for "Taxi for RDM" but get ready  to download the Uber App!

Offline Holte L2

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2016, 10:48:06 PM »
Bruce all day long.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2016, 10:48:25 PM »
Like?

Considering what a shit job both of those examples are doing, it's not really much of an argument that the wrong person was chosen in the summer.

Indeed.  The only thing that would make this current run worse, would be erm, having a worse run, and having Pearson as boss.  Damn, that's two things.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal