collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by cdward
[Today at 03:31:31 PM]

Re: UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Lille) by curiousorange
[Today at 03:30:50 PM]

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by Sexual Ealing
[Today at 03:18:52 PM]

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by LeeB
[Today at 03:16:06 PM]

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by Dave
[Today at 03:07:56 PM]

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by LeeB
[Today at 03:00:41 PM]

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by Risso
[Today at 02:58:06 PM]

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by Monty
[Today at 02:54:11 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Tony's Tweets  (Read 538387 times)

Offline ASHTONVILLA

• http://www.levitycropscience.com
  • GM : 01.08.2022
Re: Tony's Tweets
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2016, 10:14:25 PM »
Poking at the Newcastle result now, quality popcorn post.

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2016, 10:16:09 PM »
His post was a jibe at Holloway again, not Newcastle, although their fans have been lovely and racist to him in response.

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
  • GM : May, 2014
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2016, 10:22:45 PM »
I really wish somebody would hide Twitter from him, if he was the owner of any other club I'm fairly certain everybody on here would be saying what a dick he is.

Online atomicjam

• GM : 07.04.2019
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2016, 10:29:35 PM »
His latest:-

Dr. Tony Xia ‏@Dr_TonyXia  2m minutes ago
My motto, I hope our new team would agree: We can stand up to die, we can't be knocked down. Not only FightLikeLions, Fight as A True MAN!

Online cdward

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2016, 10:32:38 PM »
   Dr. Tony Xia (@Dr_TonyXia)
05/08/2016, 22:26
My motto, I hope our new team would agree: We can stand up to die, we can't be knocked down. Not only FightLikeLions, Fight as A True MAN!

I think he is really enjoying this new tweety thing.

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2016, 10:33:38 PM »
I really wish somebody would hide Twitter from him, if he was the owner of any other club I'm fairly certain everybody on here would be saying what a dick he is.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2016, 10:34:42 PM »

Whilst in the context of things to get annoyed about over the last few years this is nothing, I agree with this and forecast it will stop being amusing once the novelty wears off

Just because Lerner said nothing other than a handful of baffling, rambling press releases does not mean that the exact other end of the scale is any better.

You're the chairman of Aston Villa. This is culturally importsnt, a different level altogether to those that buy insignificant piss pot clubs like Albion.

Show the appropriate level of class, please.

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2016, 10:34:47 PM »

I don't think anybody is going to be hiding anything from him anytime soon. He knows what he is doing, and his audience is not us.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2016, 10:39:19 PM »

I don't think anybody is going to be hiding anything from him anytime soon. He knows what he is doing, and his audience is not us.

Dr. Tony Xia ‏@Dr_TonyXia  Jul 28
The only reason I tweet is for Villa fans get more understanding&knowing we'll try everything hard to get Villa back.We share the same love.

Offline Meanwood Villa

• GM : PCM
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2016, 10:41:38 PM »
An eccentric Chinese billionaire who wears £1000 Savile Row suits and Freeman Hardy and Willis shoes.
Freeman hardy and Willis?

What a forward line that was.

Quiz question: who were Death and Glory?

Smart and Mort

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2016, 10:43:51 PM »

The only reason I tweet is for Villa fans get more understanding&knowing we'll try everything hard to get Villa back.We share the same love.

See I just like that positivity. I don't care if it's naive.

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2016, 10:44:05 PM »

He wrote on Twitter: "So, really need to ignore someone's kinda predicts. Trust in ourselves! UTV!"

Read more at http://www.insidefutbol.com/2016/08/05/so-much-for-predictions-aston-villa-owner-takes-swipe-at-newcastle-after-defeat/298487/#c3zE7CyTYVG5yDBE.99

The press are saying this is a dig at Newcastle. Pathetic.  It's quite rightly a dig at that nauseating Pratt Gollum.

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2016, 10:52:29 PM »

He is thinking of millions of Asian fans in the making. I could be wrong.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2016, 10:59:22 PM »
Sod it. Let's go on the front foot. Ron Saunders "do you want to bet against us"? BFR on his appointment on BRMB when they asked him if he wanted to emulate Small Heath by winning a cup and he replied that he didn't want to win the Leyland Daf Windscreen shield cup because it would involve being relegated first! Graham Taylor saying we were a shambles. We had a hands on owner in Doug and a hands off owner in Randy. I think I prefer a hands on owner. I don't like a bloke that doesn't turn up every other week even though he has a private jet when I can manage to get my arse down there by putting petrol in my car.

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2016, 11:18:16 PM »
Fuck the haters, he's our Tony, one of us.

(I reserve the right to withdraw this comment at a later stage, terms and conditions very much included!)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal