collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aaron Tshibola  (Read 119768 times)

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
Re: Aaron Tshibola - On loan to MK Dons
« Reply #525 on: November 09, 2017, 09:39:32 PM »
Agree Stuart.  Watkins was a no brainer.  If ever I write my Villa memoirs, the story of Tshibola being sent from the Villa team bus at Cambridge United with the returned tickets and the monumental strop he was in will have to feature.  I think Tshibola and the Villa got off on the wrong foot big time.

whats the story??

Replaced by Houri.........hane.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #526 on: November 09, 2017, 10:53:20 PM »
he got sent off and let the rest of the team down

but the idea things aren’t going well are not true, he’s had more MOTM than any other player so far and the MK supporters I speak to (I live in the area) say he’s the best player they got

so it’s not been all bad for the lad

Errr Earth calling John.....

Offline villasjf

• GM : Sep, 10
« Reply #527 on: November 10, 2017, 09:34:39 AM »
He has been sent back to us half way through his loan their fans are saying he is the worst player they have ever seen. That says a lot.

Offline Three Spires Villa

« Reply #528 on: November 10, 2017, 12:35:53 PM »
Welcome back, err, i think. He will be out on loan somewhere in January

Offline dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #529 on: November 10, 2017, 01:14:32 PM »

Where?  Ragged Arsed Rovers?  Who's going to take him if he's as bad as they're saying?  More money squandered.  Steve Clarke should be sent a bill.

Online john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #530 on: November 10, 2017, 01:56:27 PM »
he got sent off and let the rest of the team down

but the idea things aren’t going well are not true, he’s had more MOTM than any other player so far and the MK supporters I speak to (I live in the area) say he’s the best player they got

so it’s not been all bad for the lad

Errr Earth calling John.....

its all turned pear shaped for the lad

Offline PaulTheVillan

• GM : 16.08.2022
« Reply #531 on: November 10, 2017, 04:18:09 PM »

Where?  Ragged Arsed Rovers?  Who's going to take him if he's as bad as they're saying?  More money squandered.  Steve Clarke should be sent a bill.

Coventry

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #532 on: November 10, 2017, 06:52:45 PM »
He is not that bad a player.  He is a young man desperately in need of good advice and mature support. Tragic waste of talent.  My late brother's brother in law was an outstanding footballer on Small Heath's books.  At my brother's funeral I told him how he was the best player I had ever shared a pitch with.  He was as wild as a hawk until he became a Jehovah's Witness and moved to Utah where he has become a respected elder of the Church of Mormon.  He was the only one sober at my brother's wake.  People change for the better often.

Online Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
« Reply #533 on: November 11, 2017, 07:41:11 AM »
He is not that bad a player.  He is a young man desperately in need of good advice and mature support. Tragic waste of talent.  My late brother's brother in law was an outstanding footballer on Small Heath's books.  At my brother's funeral I told him how he was the best player I had ever shared a pitch with.  He was as wild as a hawk until he became a Jehovah's Witness and moved to Utah where he has become a respected elder of the Church of Mormon.  He was the only one sober at my brother's wake.  People change for the better often.
A JW in the Church of the LDS? - interesting combo, Brian.
I'd agree: I saw a decent player in Tshibola and our management team would do themselves a favour by working this boy back to footballing focus.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #534 on: November 11, 2017, 07:57:18 AM »
Three managers now haven’t rated him including the one who bought him. A dud.

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #535 on: November 11, 2017, 02:17:15 PM »
Small example of reactions from MK fans (taken from the Express):

“One of the worst players I have seen, genuinely was terrible. Was so excited to get him now I'm so glad he's gone.

“Thanks for having him back lads.”

“So glad he's gone. To think he cost the same amount of money as Dele Alli is f****** laughable.”

I want to ask "what on earth did we see in this kid to go as far as to sign him?", let alone lash out whatever we did for this kid. Then as I reflect the question answers itself given the gong show of a club we've been in the past number of years.

Online john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #536 on: November 11, 2017, 02:39:23 PM »
I was out having a drink with some MK Dons fans last night they said he started off well and looked good early on but then stopped trying his attitude stunk after he got sent off he just started taking the piss
sounds like another billy big bollocks to me a bit of ability but no desire, discipline or work ethic to go with it

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #537 on: November 11, 2017, 03:52:13 PM »
Mister E My tracking of my friend and brother's brother in law may be flawed.  In retrospect perhaps he became a Mormon not a JW.  I will ask one of my nephews.  He was a very different man at 70 than he was at 20, bollocking me for chickening out of tackles in the Birmingham Works League.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #538 on: November 11, 2017, 04:31:20 PM »
Small example of reactions from MK fans (taken from the Express):

“One of the worst players I have seen, genuinely was terrible. Was so excited to get him now I'm so glad he's gone.

“Thanks for having him back lads.”

“So glad he's gone. To think he cost the same amount of money as Dele Alli is f****** laughable.”

I want to ask "what on earth did we see in this kid to go as far as to sign him?", let alone lash out whatever we did for this kid. Then as I reflect the question answers itself given the gong show of a club we've been in the past number of years.

Steve Clark effectively signed him (managed him at Reading so was a clear recommendation to RDM) so send the bill up to Kilmarnock.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #539 on: November 11, 2017, 08:24:08 PM »
I was out having a drink with some MK Dons fans last night they said he started off well and looked good early on but then stopped trying his attitude stunk after he got sent off he just started taking the piss
sounds like another billy big bollocks to me a bit of ability but no desire, discipline or work ethic to go with it

I drove past the ground today as I was taking my dad out for lunch.  I'd like to see them go up, as MK still has a lot of memories for me.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal