collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Jordan Ayew speaks  (Read 15293 times)

Offline Stirchley Villain

Re: Jordan Ayew speaks
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2016, 08:53:38 AM »
I don't get the Amavi hype.

Started 11, Lost 8
Subs 1, Lost 1
Unused 2

I haven't seen anything noteworthy before his injury to be losing sleep over, if he goes or not.
As I have said by being injured he became our player of the season.
I don't think our results should reflect on him as a player....lets' face it our defence was that poor that any forward could do little about losing games.
I think we would do well to replace him like for like quality wise in this division...I hope he stays.

I have no idea if you're talking about Ayew or Amavi.

Too many Jordan's. We need to get rid of a couple.

Offline Bottom Right 89

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2016, 08:58:14 AM »
I like Ayew, he's got some talent and he's honest if he says he's happy to stay I believe him but I don't expect it. He is one of the few players we have that are Premier League standard so would imagine there might be a few interested clubs. If someone wanted to take him on a season loan especially if they are in European competition this would be the best solution, he will continue to develop as a player much better than getting lumps kicked out of him against Blues and co - we can recall him next summer when we're back in the Prem. Amavi is in the same boat except that he's coming back from injury which makes me think he'll be with us until at least January.

Offline avfcpg

• http://www.flashfitness.me
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2016, 09:01:54 AM »
I don't get the Amavi hype.

Started 11, Lost 8
Subs 1, Lost 1
Unused 2

I haven't seen anything noteworthy before his injury to be losing sleep over, if he goes or not.
As I have said by being injured he became our player of the season.
I don't think our results should reflect on him as a player....lets' face it our defence was that poor that any forward could do little about losing games.
I think we would do well to replace him like for like quality wise in this division...I hope he stays.

I have no idea if you're talking about Ayew or Amavi.

Oops..meant Ayew!! Although from what I saw of Amavi, I thought he could go on to be a top top player...didn't get enough games to see this really before his injury.

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2016, 12:05:20 PM »
Plus what's all this bullshit about loan, if you want him pay for him

Offline andyh

• GM : May, 2012
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2016, 01:15:32 PM »
Maybe Turkey holds no fears for him, given his religion ?

Offline KevinGage

• GM : 20.09.20
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2016, 04:10:50 PM »
With the likes of Ayew and Amavi we have to be realistic enough to be prepared that they won't spend a full season with us.

They might be OK with staying if needs be (which is better than Gana and Richards who were getting their agents on the case back in March) but if concrete bids come in for either, that naturally changes the picture.

They are plenty good enough to play in the top flight in England, back home or other leagues across Europe.

But if Ayew is even with us until the end of the transfer window in September, his performances and goals could be vital in giving us a head start in the Championship. We need to make every advantage count and having a player of that calibre -even of it is only for 4- games down there, will be an advantage.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2016, 04:13:41 PM »
Anyone who wants to go should go, and we recoup as much as we can.  I don't want a single player here next season that's going to sulk and not give 100%. Those days are gone.

Offline villadelph

• @villadelph
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2016, 06:30:09 PM »
Anyone who wants to go should go, and we recoup as much as we can.  I don't want a single player here next season that's going to sulk and not give 100%. Those days are gone.

Amen to that.

Offline Stirchley Villain

« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2016, 08:03:04 PM »

Amen to that.

Exacto

Offline oswald funkletrumpet

« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2016, 08:37:41 PM »

Amen to that.

Exacto

correctamundo

Offline Tony Erdington

• Being There
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2016, 08:43:43 PM »

Amen to that.

Exacto

correctamundo

oh you lot are just being Stupido

Offline mr underhill

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2016, 09:13:12 PM »
scorchio!

Offline oswald funkletrumpet

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2016, 09:59:53 PM »
fabrique belgique