collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Jordan Ayew speaks  (Read 15299 times)

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
Re: Jordan Ayew speaks
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2016, 12:51:21 PM »
I don't get the Amavi hype.

Started 11, Lost 8
Subs 1, Lost 1
Unused 2

I haven't seen anything noteworthy before his injury to be losing sleep over, if he goes or not.

Gana is 50/50, but if Ayew leaves...  :'(

That demonstrates that stats don't necessarily prove anything.

Offline PaulTheVillan

• GM : 16.08.2022
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2016, 12:52:20 PM »
Ayew could be off to Turkey.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2016, 12:56:03 PM »
Jordan Ayew’s agent has offered his client to Galatasaray with the forward desperate to leave Aston Villa this summer, according to a report.

The former Lorient striker, who can also play on either wing, provided seven goals in his first season in England, but could not stop Villa from slipping into the Championship.

Turkish outlet Fotospor now claim Ayew wants out of Villa because the 24-year-old has no desire to play in the second tier of English football.

It is reported that the striker has told his agent to look for another club and that Galatasaray has been informed the player is happy to move to Turkey.

Galatasaray are believed to be unwilling to match the £9million Villa paid for Ayew, but could be interested in a loan deal.

The end of this month will mark a year since Villa forked out £9million on Ayew who is just 12 months into the four-year deal he signed last July.

Ayew went on to be Villa’s top scorer in the 2015-16 season and returned to training with the first-team this week.

Villa begin their Championship campaign against Sheffield Wednesday on August 7 hoping their stay in the second division will be a short one.

Offline andyh

• GM : May, 2012
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2016, 12:58:16 PM »
Let's be fair you could batter every single player on the stats from last season.
I quite like that idea.

I prefer the 'kick the living shite' out each of them with last seasons stats....a bit more cathartic.

Offline castlefields_villan

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2016, 01:02:31 PM »

"I'm in no rush to leave Aston Villa. I am happy to be there though we were relegated. I am happy at Villa and I don't want to rush.

I've got mixed feelings about him, he showed his class a few times last season, but we also saw the other side of him.

My main thought is, perhaps if these kind of players truly recognized what an honour is to both play professional football (a team game) and also to play for Aston Villa, (although sometimes I feel they think it's the other way round) I may be a bit more positive towards them.

Online PaulWinch again

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2016, 01:07:06 PM »
I don't think Ayew is one who can be labelled with not caring really. He had a couple of petulant moments, but he was one of the few who seemed genuinely bothered by our plight.

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2016, 01:15:05 PM »
Jordan Ayew’s agent has offered his client to Galatasaray with the forward desperate to leave Aston Villa this summer, according to a report.

The former Lorient striker, who can also play on either wing, provided seven goals in his first season in England, but could not stop Villa from slipping into the Championship.

Turkish outlet Fotospor now claim Ayew wants out of Villa because the 24-year-old has no desire to play in the second tier of English football.

It is reported that the striker has told his agent to look for another club and that Galatasaray has been informed the player is happy to move to Turkey.

Galatasaray are believed to be unwilling to match the £9million Villa paid for Ayew, but could be interested in a loan deal.

The end of this month will mark a year since Villa forked out £9million on Ayew who is just 12 months into the four-year deal he signed last July.

Ayew went on to be Villa’s top scorer in the 2015-16 season and returned to training with the first-team this week.

Villa begin their Championship campaign against Sheffield Wednesday on August 7 hoping their stay in the second division will be a short one.

He was at least directly quoted in the other piece but after snake boy I would not trust any of them  - especially any of their agents

Offline pbavfckuwait

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2016, 01:21:57 PM »
If he wants to go get rid, but get rid on our terms and get the cost back, none of this loaning crap, Turks want him pay for him.

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2016, 04:02:43 PM »
Fuck off, Loan my arse £9m or eat shit

Online PaulWinch again

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2016, 04:20:09 PM »
I mean I wouldn't slaughter him yet. That article doesn't seem to based on anything concrete. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until something more credible comes out.

Offline villadelph

• @villadelph
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2016, 04:53:32 PM »

Offline Tuscans

• GM : 08.02.15
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2016, 05:01:41 PM »
I mean I wouldn't slaughter him yet. That article doesn't seem to based on anything concrete. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until something more credible comes out.
Yep, there are 4 or 5 articles doing the rounds that all slightly change or miss out the so called quotes. But I think it's more or less a certainty that the one or two talents we do have won't be wearing the shirt come September.

Offline frank black

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2016, 05:03:58 PM »

Just pictured Tony saying this, made me smile.

Offline SirSteveUK

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2016, 05:27:18 PM »
Probably safer where he is......

Online Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 29.03.2025
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2016, 05:31:12 PM »
Good lad! There's a negotiating job for you on offer at the EU/UK talks.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal