collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Want Away Players  (Read 9682 times)

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
Re: Want Away Players
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2016, 08:26:28 AM »
Needed saying Kuwait.

Offline pbavfckuwait

« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2016, 11:02:55 AM »
Alot on here need to wake up and smell the coffee Brian, we will not get a choice on who stays and who goes for alot of the new players, I wonder if Veretout chose us over Leicester as we gave him a get out clause if we were relegated and they would not, I would say that is also the case in most of last summers signings, we have been shite for 5 years on and off the pitch, just as much off the pitch and I am sure that master of all things football, Fox, would have worked his business magic on the incoming contracts, this is the club that gave that prolific goal scorer Gabby a new contract, Bacuna a new contract, Lambert a four year extension, yes they were probably right to put these clauses in, but whoever our manager is they had better be a magician to get some of the better than just average dross to stay.

Offline mikeb1982

« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2016, 11:38:25 AM »
I would happily see a complete fresh start. There are a few I would be disappointed to see leave, Grealish, Gil, Amavi, but as a couple of people have already said most of these players have no loyalty to Villa, that's a symptom of modern football as much as anything else, and the club have been run so appallingly that I wouldn't blame them for wanting a move. Add to that the very long list of scrotebags I never want to see in our colours again and the result is we have to start again.

Offline tony scott

• GM : 31.05.2020
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2016, 01:25:42 PM »
How many of this team would get into the Stoke City starting line up? ,I know we were relegated to the old third division, but have ever been cut adrift the way this team has. 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal