collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Want Away Players  (Read 9686 times)

Offline Damo70

Re: Want Away Players
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2016, 01:08:15 AM »
I've bought a load of thank you cards ready to send to any club who takes any of them off our hands.

Offline villan from luton

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2016, 01:32:37 AM »
They can all go as far as I'm concerned. I would keep Hutton as he was the only one who seemed to care last year. Gestede and Sinclair could do a job in the division we are now in. Grealish is all fart and no shit in my opinion.

Well I wouldn't mind fart like that in a semi final to get us into an FA Cup final like he did

Offline Damo70

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2016, 01:41:15 AM »
They can all go as far as I'm concerned. I would keep Hutton as he was the only one who seemed to care last year. Gestede and Sinclair could do a job in the division we are now in. Grealish is all fart and no shit in my opinion.

Well I wouldn't mind fart like that in a semi final to get us into an FA Cup final like he did

If he turns in 46 great farts to get us up next season I will be delighted to be proved wrong but I'm not holding my breath.

Online Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2016, 10:10:47 AM »

If he turns in 46 great farts to get us up next season I will be delighted to be proved wrong but I'm not holding my breath.

Surely it's if he delivers 46 great farts that you'll need to hold your breath?

Offline old man villa fan

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2016, 01:28:36 PM »

I would rather have someone would didn't really care but was actually any good and showed it.

Online Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2016, 02:28:06 PM »

I would rather have someone would didn't really care but was actually any good and showed it.

Competent and professional.  Yes please.

PASHUN.  No thanks.  You'd have a team built of the likes of Hutton and Cattermole, coached by Pulis.

Offline markeeeebeeee2005

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2016, 02:40:12 PM »
I am not a fan of many of our players, but top of the poo list is Micah Richards. I really want him out. His ego is only matched by his lack of effort or ability.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 03:04:57 PM by markeeeebeeee2005 »

Offline in exile

• GM : 22.07.2022
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2016, 03:01:10 PM »

None of them care(d) IMHO

Offline markeeeebeeee2005

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2016, 03:03:20 PM »

Offline Mossie Hennebry

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2016, 03:19:09 PM »
I can't picture a massive clearout happening. The world and its mother have been watching our players flute around on the park for the last 9 months and unless they are out of contract, we're stuck with them. Hopefully, the new manager will come in with clear ideas on how he wants to win football matches and have a realistic list of transfer targets together with a philosophy to get our current staff playing again.

Online Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2016, 04:56:19 PM »
I am not a fan of many of our players, but top of the poo list is Micah Richards. I really want him out. His ego is only matched by his lack of effort or ability.

Sort of all shit and no fart then.

I agree by the way.

I'm not normally predisposed to acts of violence, but I could easily be persuaded where Richards and Agbonlahor are concerned.

Offline SirSteveUK

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2016, 08:09:38 PM »
I would be disappointed if Amavi went, but can understand why. Grealish can be a major force, Ayew has talent but his attitude stinks at times and not sure the championship will tempt him much. The other senior players, they can all go forth and multiply.
Ayew? Attitude stinks at times?????????  WTF ?

Offline brontebilly

• GM : 09.06.2024
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2016, 08:15:31 PM »
I would be disappointed if Amavi went, but can understand why. Grealish can be a major force, Ayew has talent but his attitude stinks at times and not sure the championship will tempt him much. The other senior players, they can all go forth and multiply.

West Ham away? Picked up a load of stupid yellow cards too

In comparison to Amavi and particularly Jack Who, he was a model professional though

Offline N'ZMAV

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2016, 08:17:18 PM »
Ayew does seem frustrated a lot on the pitch, seems to get a bit petulant at times like West Ham away - but I can't blame him, imagine being the only decent player in that team? it'd piss anyone off.

Online Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2016, 08:19:40 PM »

West Ham away? Picked up a load of stupid yellow cards too

In comparison to Amavi and particularly Jack Who, he was a model professional though

There's a difference between poor discipline and poor attitude of the kind displayed by Richards, Agbonlahor and co.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal