collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: The True Geordie "I hate Aston Villa"  (Read 10946 times)

Offline supertom

Re: The True Geordie "I hate Aston Villa"
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2016, 04:45:33 PM »
His video for their last game is going to be hilarious I think. Imagine that, you're down after a diabolical season and then decide to turn up and trounce Spurs 5-1. Hilarious. I imagine he'll be even angrier than the last video.

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
Re: The True Geordie "I hate Aston Villa"
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2016, 09:13:08 PM »
Fox was a complete chancer who has fucked our club up . If we don't bunch right back then Fox should go down in the history of Aston Villa as one of the arseholes of the century. His bullshit got him a massively overpaid job to do something he had no fuckin clue about. He has walked off smiling and the fans have been left to walk around the ruins of a once great institution.  Yes Randy should accept blame but to me Fox is the devil.
I was one of those that bought into his bullshit, embarrassingly. Not too many others will likely admit it. That was a huge decision to get wrong, appointing him. It's cost us massively. If we'd made the right appointment back then, arguably we'd have had a chance of avoiding our current fate.

I'll join you in holding my hands up about Fox. I'll still stand by the idea about putting a structure that would survive a change in manager. Unfortunately the implementation was catastrophic and the appointment of Sherwood still defies belief.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal