collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Press darlings  (Read 13321 times)

Offline Dave Cooper please

• GM : 20.04.2019
Re: Press darlings
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2016, 11:42:12 PM »
You see Mr Tittifuck, even if David did get nods and winks and knows more than he is letting on he would hardly post it on a public forum would he? That would be a sure way of never getting a nod or a wink ever again, so you are never going to know either way are you?

I do always love the jealousy that shines through posts like this though, maybe if you had started your own fanzine or became a "top blogger" you'd be in the inner circle as well, but you're not, you will only ever snipe from the sidelines, unlucky.

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2016, 06:52:15 AM »
Well said DCp.

Offline Diablo

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2016, 08:11:31 AM »
You see Mr Tittifuck, even if David did get nods and winks and knows more than he is letting on he would hardly post it on a public forum would he? That would be a sure way of never getting a nod or a wink ever again, so you are never going to know either way are you?

But Stan Collymore does ;-)

Offline Dave Cooper please

• GM : 20.04.2019
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2016, 10:54:46 PM »
I reckon Collymore is about as ITK as my cat.

Offline Ger Regan

• GM : 25.11.2023
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2016, 11:08:47 PM »

I do always love the jealousy that shines through posts like this though, maybe if you had started your own fanzine or became a "top blogger" you'd be in the inner circle as well, but you're not, you will only ever snipe from the sidelines, unlucky.
If he did end up starting his own fanzine he'd need a bloody good editor.

Offline Diablo

« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2016, 03:28:09 PM »
I reckon Collymore is about as ITK as my cat.

Haha! Have you got some press photos of your cat? I see an opportunity on the horizon for your cat to host a radio show.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal