collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Another example of why we are the best fans (and the funniest) in the world  (Read 10527 times)

Offline adrenachrome

What’s all this guff about supporters and fans? We're all customers now and don't you dare forget it.

Correct.

We are also carbon based units in a club which is carbon neutral. That is why those in the Upper Trinity must be vapourised.  The plan is to reduce the attendance by 10-15 per cent each year and then eliminate those prone to excessive farting and overuse of aerosol products. 

This will be achieved by using Panopticon bulk meta-data. 

Offline eddiemunster

Remember your towel and the book with Don't Panic written on it!

Offline castlefields_villan

my cousin is a Man Utd fan and was sitting in the stretford end when we played them a couple of weeks ago

I spoke to him the other day and he told me there were a couple of Blues fans sat behind him at that game said they had managed to get tickets for that game just so they could see the Villa go down

Now that's commitment

Oh Dear - they just NEVER cease to amaze me - you can hear them now calling it one of those "I was there" moments.

Online Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019
my cousin is a Man Utd fan and was sitting in the stretford end when we played them a couple of weeks ago

I spoke to him the other day and he told me there were a couple of Blues fans sat behind him at that game said they had managed to get tickets for that game just so they could see the Villa go down

Now that's commitment

Oh Dear - they just NEVER cease to amaze me - you can hear them now calling it one of those "I was there" moments.

If you'd bought a ticket to every game at which Blose were relegated you would have been to see them more often than most of their supporters.

Offline castlefields_villan

Now that's commitment

If you'd bought a ticket to every game at which Blose were relegated you would have been to see them more often than most of their supporters.

:)

Of course - but unlike them we also we happen to be far more concerned about what we do ourselves.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 05:02:40 PM by castlefields_villan »

Online Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
What a cringeworthy thread title.

And that was definitely after Clark's goal.

And that Ladies and Gentlemen is why we're the Bestest Fans in World.

Offline Yossarian

• GM : June, 2013
I would like to point out that I am a bester fan than all of you. In fact I am the bestest. I am the bestest fan of the best fans in the world.

Offline West Derby Villan

• GM : 09.05.2022
Makes you proud, doesn't it

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024

Now that's commitment

Of course - but unlike them we also we happen to be far more concerned about what we do ourselves.

I have to say that if was paying £50 to watch someone go down, 11 half arsed footballers wouldn't be my first choice.

Offline KevinGage

• GM : 20.09.20
What’s all this guff about supporters and fans? We're all customers now and don't you dare forget it.

Correct.

We are also carbon based units in a club which is carbon neutral. That is why those in the Upper Trinity must be vapourised.  The plan is to reduce the attendance by 10-15 per cent each year and then eliminate those prone to excessive farting and overuse of aerosol products. 

This will be achieved by using Panopticon bulk meta-data. 

Liquidate the Krulaks.

Offline Kingthing

Saw the rubber doll go over the Doug Ellis at the game, then found the video.

Offline four fornicholl

Saw the rubber doll go over the Doug Ellis at the game, then found the video.
What was even funnier was it floating in front of the live coverage on 74 mins

Offline Tony Erdington

• Being There

Now that's commitment

Bless their cloven hooves , this is another reason I didn't want to go down to the championship, over the years, and I don't know many noses, the fucking mantra of "theres only two games in the season" Don't ever tell me they think more of blose than there hatred of Villa, they are totally not interested in football, just live on the hatred of those that love the game.

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
Gregg Evans has done a piece in the Evening Mail about our support. Link was on Facebook, honest.

Basic precis is 'lets butter up the Villa fans as they are rightly pissed off at our two bit rag and the circulation is going even further South'.

Offline Witton Warrior

• GM : Feb, 2014
Gregg Evans has done a piece in the Evening Mail about our support. Link was on Facebook, honest.

Basic precis is 'lets butter up the Villa fans as they are rightly pissed off at our two bit rag and the circulation is going even further South'.

Too little. too late

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal