collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Unai Emery - our manager by edgysatsuma89
[Today at 12:42:07 AM]

Champions League Contention by tomd2103
[Today at 12:17:15 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 12:14:02 AM]

Lille vs Aston Villa - Conf League QF 2nd leg - pre match chatter by tomd2103
[April 17, 2024, 11:32:24 PM]

Do it thr Frnch way - Lill away by dave.woodhall
[April 17, 2024, 11:28:11 PM]

Brighton (a) by sonyhill
[April 17, 2024, 11:15:10 PM]

Douglas Luiz - Confirmed confirmed by PaulTheVillan
[April 17, 2024, 11:02:33 PM]

GUESS THE GOAL R25: Europa Conf.🏆 Lille v VILLA Thursday 18th April! 🥅 by Fasth56
[April 17, 2024, 11:01:53 PM]

Recent Posts

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by edgysatsuma89
[Today at 12:42:07 AM]

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by Axl Rose
[Today at 12:20:05 AM]

Re: Champions League Contention by tomd2103
[Today at 12:17:15 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 12:14:02 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by usav
[Today at 12:05:07 AM]

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by Risso
[Today at 12:04:43 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 12:02:57 AM]

Re: Champions League Contention by SaddVillan
[April 17, 2024, 11:43:44 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: When does the Booing stop....  (Read 29601 times)

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
Re: When does the Booing stop....
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2016, 01:24:03 PM »
I will continue to boo the fuck out of this rancid bag of shite for as long as they persist in not giving a fuck. The complete lack of effort from the likes of Lescott, Richards and that fool Bacuna was there for all to see on the weekend again, so they continued to get abuse they deserve from me.

Offline Jimbo

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2016, 01:25:57 PM »
Whatever happens this season, the booing and protests must end on the last game. We need to go into next season with a sense of unity otherwise we'll be picked off by every bunch of scrotes that comes to Villa Park..

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2016, 01:28:55 PM »
This is not better fan than yow.

Match days I drive from Cambridge to South London. My son drives from South London to wherever the game is being played. After the game the journey is reversed. We have seen them win three times since the Liverpool semi final.  I think that gives me the right to boo the usual suspects and to cheer until my lungs burst the young players who are our future.

Offline Steve R

• GM : Aug, 2013
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2016, 01:31:34 PM »
I am sure it will give Newcastle a great deal of pleasure, regardless of how much those on the pitch actually deserve it.

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2016, 01:31:51 PM »
I think it's fair enough, they've been absolutely awful. I think booing Bacuna is a little unfair though personally.

Offline chocolate garde

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2016, 01:32:26 PM »
any grown man who wants to sound like a retarted cow crack on but you sound fucking pathetic .

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2016, 01:34:02 PM »
any grown man who wants to sound like a retarted cow crack on but you sound fucking pathetic .

Look's like Joleon has left his phone unlocked in his pocket again.

Offline conman

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2016, 01:36:13 PM »
It wont stop until we have a good clear out in the summer , We may be puzzled by Eric Blacks line ups but i understand. These clowns he keeps picking are the ones who got us in this mess and the ones who let the club down time and time again, Eric knows this , so picks them so we can give them the abuse they deserve. Why should they have the easy option of not playing , we are down , it doest matter. I am sure Eric would have picked Gabby on Saturday if he wasnt suspended , only for the fact they he would get the abuse he deserves , but what i dont understand , why doesnt he pick n zogbia , he deserves shed loads of stick and abuse too.

Offline godzvilla

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2016, 01:38:38 PM »
3 more games to boo them mercilessly. It should stop after the final whistle at Arsenal.

As for "small time", the only positive comments I've received recently about us from non-Villa fans have been about how our fans have protested in these last few weeks and how impressed they are with Villa fans.. Fuck this current team, make them squirm on the pitch for the next 3 games. It's the only time they are ever forced to listen to Villa fans.
Make who squirm ?...Lyden, Green, Toner, Gestede, Clarke,Ayew ? , oh yes , lets submit those guys to  the unrelenting vindictiveness of the baying hordes.
Let´s make no mistake, other´s deserve all they get but clearly, apart from a few notable exceptions , the self confidence of most of the team is at rock bottom .....and sinking . Is that what we want ?, to jeer our own Team until winning becomes nye on impossible?.
I have no doubt that at the end of the season , the more culpable ( Gabby, Guzan, Lescote , Richards,         N´Zogbia et al )  all will be dumped . I´m not advocating a rousing cheer, even I know that´s too much to ask of our long suffering Fans but the vitriolic booing has gone on long enough and I thoroughly commiserate with Liam and those like him, who take their kids to games and have to explain to them how´mob mentality´ works ( or not)  . And why is it our fans are so great...away from home?!.
 It´s over,the milk is spilled .....time to mop up & move on..........Godzvilla!

Offline chocolate garde

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2016, 01:41:02 PM »
conman i do understand to a point but once the crowd turns its hard to get it back and i fear for next year if we have a bad start 

Offline not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2016, 01:48:31 PM »
I was a little taken aback by the booing on Saturday although I admit I joined in with the "Weight off your shoulders" chant as I thought it was quite witty.

I do want us to beat the barcodes though. There's a Newcastle fan at work who is taking the piss.

Offline Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2016, 01:49:31 PM »
3 more games to boo them mercilessly. It should stop after the final whistle at Arsenal.

As for "small time", the only positive comments I've received recently about us from non-Villa fans have been about how our fans have protested in these last few weeks and how impressed they are with Villa fans.. Fuck this current team, make them squirm on the pitch for the next 3 games. It's the only time they are ever forced to listen to Villa fans.
Make who squirm ?...Lyden, Green, Toner, Gestede, Clarke,Ayew ? , oh yes , lets submit those guys to  the unrelenting vindictiveness of the baying hordes.
Let´s make no mistake, other´s deserve all they get but clearly, apart from a few notable exceptions , the self confidence of most of the team is at rock bottom .....and sinking . Is that what we want ?, to jeer our own Team until winning becomes nye on impossible?.
I have no doubt that at the end of the season , the more culpable ( Gabby, Guzan, Lescote , Richards,         N´Zogbia et al )  all will be dumped . I´m not advocating a rousing cheer, even I know that´s too much to ask of our long suffering Fans but the vitriolic booing has gone on long enough and I thoroughly commiserate with Liam and those like him, who take their kids to games and have to explain to them how´mob mentality´ works ( or not)  . And why is it our fans are so great...away from home?!.
 It´s over,the milk is spilled .....time to mop up & move on..........Godzvilla!

Our fans are great ....away from home....... The self deprecating humour has been a feature of our away support for a  few years now....... and there have been several occasions when it's turned toxic. Millwall probably being the best example I can think of. The stick the team got at the end of that game would have made a kid's ears bleed...... then there was Wycombe...

And I fully understand what Liam's going through..... I can't drag my kids to Villa games any more.....I'll boo this bunch of wasters all I Like.......

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2016, 01:50:46 PM »
For the likes of Richard/ Lescott' bacuna etc. then they deserve 'it. If they were dropped and It carried on it would be wrong. The manager knows how to make it stop! Its not hardf see who its aimed at is it!

Online KevinGage

• GM : 20.09.20
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2016, 01:56:22 PM »
Don't have any problem with booing some of the names when they are read out.

It's a natural enough reaction to this season and the idiocy displayed by some of our lot.  Not just on the pitch,but their completely delusional comments off it. 

Personally, I'd like to see something of an amnesty when they game actually starts though.  At least until Bacuna makes his weekly phuck up. If I thought it would get Lescott and Bacuna dropped, I might bend. But Black is as seemingly delusional as them and will keep them in the team regardless by the looks of it.

I care very little about the current crop, but potential players looking at the club in the future might have a look at some of the crowd reactions in the last few weeks and give us the swerve. They'd have plenty of other reasons to give us the swerve too, of course.

Offline MillerBall

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2016, 01:59:21 PM »
One of the big problems, which has in all fairness been eloquently expressed at one time or another on other threads is that  for some five seasons now we have been witnessing poor performances (particularly at home) and the collective patience of the fans (up until the last month or so) has been that of a Saint.

For 2015/2016 we have seen truly shocking performances and a host of P.R. and other gaffes that have been almost as bad as the some of the errors out there on the pitch and understandably the patience has cracked and five years of pent up frustration is being unleashed on a group of players that in all honesty should not even be out on the pitch but are having to almost take responsibility for everything that has happened over this longer period.

There does need to be a point when the booing stops and one would desperately hope that many of the members of the current squad that have played poorly will move on (to the MLS more than likely).

The only way I can see any refrain is (a) We start winning games (possible but not that likely) (b) That there is a major increase in effort and engergy from some of the players (possible but I suspect we will still lose or (c) Perhaps the players might like to donate a notional £20k each to a fund to subsidise supporter trips or ticket prices next season.

The way in which the team have conducted themselves on the pitch (and for some of them off it as well) this season has been appalling but I do agree that is must be awful for them to play at present when what ever they do is deemed to be wrong (normally because it is).

Guzan for instance did not have a bad game on Saturday or at Old Trafford but is still subject to cat calls etc. I will be glad when he leaves and would not want him as first team keeper but at present we need to use him till the end of the season.

I think we should get behind the team for the Newcastle home game but there should not be a lap of honour under any circumstances and to be blunt the team should not be clapped off at the end of the game (unless they win).

If the fans can create a wall of positive sound in the final home game and leave off the criticism until the moment the game finishes then that would be ideal; one of the problems of course has been that the type of unfathomable errors committed by some of our established players so frequently makes it almost impossible not to shout any criticism.

The reality is that many of the players we have should not really be out on the pitch in the first place and as has been pointed out by opposition fans regularly "thats why we are going down."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal