collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Why Are WE Hated ?  (Read 16584 times)

Offline Louzie0

• UTV: I’m retired, hurrah!
  • GM : 04.03.2025
Re: Why Are WE Hated ?
« Reply #90 on: April 16, 2016, 10:47:21 PM »
Gosh, it's dreadful to be hated so much.

*shifts toothpick from one side to the other

Offline newtonsballs

• GM : 21.02.2020
« Reply #91 on: April 16, 2016, 11:16:54 PM »

Superb

Offline Louzie0

• UTV: I’m retired, hurrah!
  • GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #92 on: April 16, 2016, 11:25:16 PM »

Superb

;)

Offline martin o`who??

• Apparently I am my own worst enemy.
« Reply #93 on: April 17, 2016, 02:00:36 PM »
The sheer, undiluted, hate from our erstwhile neighbors from small Heath is a joy to behold. - they really do have issues some of them, it does seem to go much deeper than just Football. It's almost a clinical disorder bordering on the pathological. Some of the Facebook warriors I am on with haven't posted one thing all season that didn't include us somewhere. No wonder they're so small-time, their own club just don't figure as long as they can have a pop at us. Sad really.

Offline Jimbo

« Reply #94 on: April 17, 2016, 02:04:11 PM »
The sheer, undiluted, hate from our erstwhile neighbors from small Heath is a joy to behold. - they really do have issues some of them, it does seem to go much deeper than just Football. It's almost a clinical disorder bordering on the pathological. Some of the Facebook warriors I am on with haven't posted one thing all season that didn't include us somewhere. No wonder they're so small-time, their own club just don't figure as long as they can have a pop at us. Sad really.

They can't help it. But it's heartening to know we both share something in common. One thing defines both sets of fans: Aston Villa.

Offline somec

• GM : 01.08.2020
« Reply #95 on: April 17, 2016, 02:16:10 PM »

They can't help it. But it's heartening to know we both share something in common. One thing defines both sets of fans: Aston Villa.

10 years ago if we told people the Blosers were obsessed with us they may not have believed us.

But now in this social media age they really show themselves up as the bitter obsessed ****** that they are.

It amuses me the level of hatred they feel for us.

Offline martin o`who??

• Apparently I am my own worst enemy.
« Reply #96 on: April 17, 2016, 02:35:46 PM »

10 years ago if we told people the Blosers were obsessed with us they may not have believed us.

But now in this social media age they really show themselves up as the bitter obsessed c***s that they are.

It amuses me the level of hatred they feel for us.
i think some of them had abusive fathers who just happened to be Villa fans.

Offline auntiesledd

« Reply #97 on: April 17, 2016, 09:34:35 PM »

[/qu

Boom! Game, set & match Mr J.  ;)

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #98 on: April 17, 2016, 09:42:29 PM »
Just caught the end of it but looks like being relegated made the BBC 10pm news before MOTD last night.

I doubt the same thing would happen if Sunderland or Norwich went down.

Offline scott arms

« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2016, 09:02:20 PM »
We are hated always have been, we should hate back but double,loads of us villa do. :)

Offline levico

« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2016, 10:20:41 PM »
Going forward, and I mean for quite some time, no one will have any extreme views about Villa either way.

Five years time - "oh yes, Villa. I'd forgotten about them. What league are they in these days?"

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2016, 09:08:04 AM »
Nah that's garbage. The only clubs who currently hate us, will continue to do so. That's the Bitters and the Noses, who are Villa haters first and foremost.

Offline lordmcgrath5

• GM : June, 2013
« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2016, 09:24:47 AM »
Nah that's garbage. The only clubs who currently hate us, will continue to do so. That's the Bitters and the Noses, who are Villa haters first and foremost.

We're not hated at all apart from by the Noses, the Olbeeyoon and Coventry.

Neutral fans tend to be reasonably complimentary (sympathetic at the moment) when you tell them you're a Villa fan.

I've seen a lot of positive messages on Twitter from fans of all manner of PL clubs saying it's a shame such a big club are going down. Media coverage very similar on the whole, though it obviously goes into detail on our shambolic management and ownership over the last five seasons or so.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal