collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Other Games - 2023/24 by Dave
[Today at 12:39:52 PM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Toronto Villa
[Today at 12:35:00 PM]

GUESS THE CROWD R26: ASTON VILLA v Chelsea, Saturday, 27th April!🥧 by simon ward 50
[Today at 12:34:58 PM]

Ollie Watkins by eamonn
[Today at 12:33:39 PM]

VAR by Somniloquism
[Today at 12:27:06 PM]

Unai Emery - our manager by Risso
[Today at 12:18:27 PM]

Fog stopped play by Duncan Shaw
[Today at 12:12:31 PM]

UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Olympiacos) by Mister E
[Today at 11:54:13 AM]

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Something with Press in the title  (Read 10231 times)

Offline Tony Erdington

• Being There
Re: Something with Press in the title
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2016, 08:31:30 PM »
common denominator with villa's management appointments since randy has been in charge, personable chaps that are coming to the biggest club they'll ever manage , and I dare say on a reasonable salary (to start with) then get sacked and get  a pay off.
this fits with the way the club is being run, (badly) until lerner actually leaves and we can assess the damage, there is no point in paying Remi off.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2016, 08:38:47 PM »

Offline Archbishop Herbert Cockthrottle

• GM : 06.07.2024
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2016, 10:39:39 PM »
When I used to play football down the park when I was about 12, if you were playing shit, someone would come over and give you a dead leg or camel bite. It didn't improve your game but it made the rest of the team feel better.
I can't see why this wouldn't work with professional footballers.

What's a camel bite?

http://tinyurl.com/gnpbngr

Ha, cheers.

It was either that or the Spock death grip. Either way, you got your finger out.

Offline pbavfckuwait

« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2016, 05:36:39 AM »
Alot of pleasure could be gained by keeping Garde just to make a point that player power has no place at Villa park, but it is never going to happen, like it or not the biggest asset at most clubs are it's players, not the manager, look at the influence that cock socket Terry has at Chelski.
Garde has made his stand by publicly slating certain professional ability and attitudes about the squad in the press, but he then does not help himself, I am sorry he may not be very good but give me Hutton at right back all day over Richards, then do not make it even harder by changing formation to 3 centre backs and have to accommodate him again.
Gabby up front please for gods sake, I am sure there is a kid within the club that will make a better effort than Gabby, he does not have to score as Gabby never does, could have played Sinclair up there on his own.
There is no need to put 5, 6 or 7 of the kids in all at once, but Lyden for Westwood,maybe one or two more and do not change the formation so you have to accommodate wankers like Richards and Gabby, it is not as if that has worked is it.

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2016, 03:03:21 PM »
When I used to play football down the park when I was about 12, if you were playing shit, someone would come over and give you a dead leg or camel bite. It didn't improve your game but it made the rest of the team feel better.
I can't see why this wouldn't work with professional footballers.

What's a camel bite?

Less interesting than a camel toe.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2016, 03:04:45 PM »
common denominator with villa's management appointments since randy has been in charge, personable chaps that are coming to the biggest club they'll ever manage , and I dare say on a reasonable salary (to start with) then get sacked and get  a pay off.
this fits with the way the club is being run, (badly) until lerner actually leaves and we can assess the damage, there is no point in paying Remi off.

The first three (if you include O'Neill) had managed bigger clubs than us and at least two of them weren't exactly personable.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal