collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by PaulWinch again
[Today at 03:31:43 AM]

Diego Carlos by ROBBO
[Today at 12:28:16 AM]

Aston Villa v Bournemouth Post Match Thread by dcdavecollett
[Today at 12:09:49 AM]

Ollie Watkins by Footy-Vill
[April 26, 2024, 11:59:47 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Axl Rose
[April 26, 2024, 11:19:52 PM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Percy McCarthy
[April 26, 2024, 11:04:45 PM]

Saturday night fever - Chelsea at home by trinityoap
[April 26, 2024, 11:02:50 PM]

UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Olympiacos) by nordenvillain
[April 26, 2024, 10:37:12 PM]

Recent Posts

Re: Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by PaulWinch again
[Today at 03:31:43 AM]

Re: Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by eamonn
[Today at 01:44:58 AM]

Re: Diego Carlos by ROBBO
[Today at 12:28:16 AM]

Re: Aston Villa v Bournemouth Post Match Thread by dcdavecollett
[Today at 12:09:49 AM]

Re: Diego Carlos by Tokyo Sexwhale
[Today at 12:07:30 AM]

Re: Ollie Watkins by Footy-Vill
[April 26, 2024, 11:59:47 PM]

[April 26, 2024, 11:58:34 PM]

[April 26, 2024, 11:45:44 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Hercules (or was it Bella?) at the Everton game.  (Read 8207 times)

Offline cheltenhamlion

Re: Hercules (or was it Bella?) at the Everton game.
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2016, 07:55:18 AM »
I don't know what happened in this case, but there's something sinister about the club clamping down on any dissent at Villa Park. They're not so quick to act when our name is being dragged through the shit in the media.

They aren't clamping down on any thing really. Another unfortunate press spin to kick us that everyone is ready to believe as they don't trust the board not to do anything that isn't the most appalling thing you can think up.

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2016, 07:57:56 AM »
The actor who played Hercules back then used to post on H&V back in The Manilla Period.

Went by the name of Graham if the old synapses are firing correctly,  and had some kind of mobile food operation business.

Posted here as well before a ban for being an argumentative, racist, idiot if I recall correctly. Posted as Graham Poll.

Offline Jimbo

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2016, 08:02:00 AM »
I don't know what happened in this case, but there's something sinister about the club clamping down on any dissent at Villa Park. They're not so quick to act when our name is being dragged through the shit in the media.

They aren't clamping down on any thing really. Another unfortunate press spin to kick us that everyone is ready to believe as they don't trust the board not to do anything that isn't the most appalling thing you can think up.

Oh, right. I'm sure I read something on here about a fan being ejected for saying things to Fox, and others having banners taken off them.

Offline Witton Warrior

• GM : Feb, 2014
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2016, 08:03:59 AM »
The bloke at the front of the upper holte was giving it some.

He was an utter wanker. Look at me, I can shout something nasty when it is quiet.

Was he the bloke who threw his scarf on the pitch? Everyone in the Upper Holte was laughing at him - looked like a steward gave it him back...

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2016, 08:04:56 AM »

Oh, right. I'm sure I read something on here about a fan being ejected for saying things to Fox, and others having banners taken off them.

She wasn't ejected for saying something rude to Fox and it wasn't at his request as was reported.

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2016, 08:07:56 AM »
The bloke at the front of the upper holte was giving it some.

He was an utter wanker. Look at me, I can shout something nasty when it is quiet.

Was he the bloke who threw his scarf on the pitch? Everyone in the Upper Holte was laughing at him - looked like a steward gave it him back...

He had lon hair and was in the front row of the Upper, above where I sit.

He had a very loud, look at me, shouty moan the first time it went quiet after they took the lead. As some clapped him, he tried to perform the same trick every five minutes from there on out.

Offline Jimbo

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2016, 08:10:15 AM »

She wasn't ejected for saying something rude to Fox and it wasn't at his request as was reported.

What was she ejected for? How about those fans having banners taken off them?

Offline mr underhill

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2016, 09:16:57 AM »
hands off the lioness mutherfuckers!

Offline shipscat

• I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2016, 09:22:28 AM »

Gavin was his name of the old Hercules,and at the time he was a good mate of mine,same school,Sunday league,the Kingfisher in Great Barr etc.

He swore that he did absolutely nothing untoward to be hung out to dry,but his modus operandi was 6 pints in the Yew Tree prior to reporting for duty at 1400.He used to claim he required the hydration as the suit was ferkin hot.To be fair,he was absolutely fantastic at creating a little atmosphere.He ended up on TGI Friday's with Chris Evans at the culmination of the whole episode.

Bumped into him in the Trinity against Blues,He's still coming up from the Big Smoke for us to ruin his weekends.

Offline Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2016, 09:27:54 AM »

I agree that it is unfortunate everyone believes the worst about the board but I'd say they've brought that turn of events on themselves to a large degree.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2016, 10:18:02 AM »

I agree that it is unfortunate everyone believes the worst about the board but I'd say they've brought that turn of events on themselves to a large degree.

Exactly. This stuff is so believable for a reason.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2016, 10:24:38 AM »

Exactly. This stuff is so believable for a reason.

I blame the internet.

Offline Neil Hawkes

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2016, 12:18:18 PM »

Gavin was his name of the old Hercules,and at the time he was a good mate of mine,same school,Sunday league,the Kingfisher in Great Barr etc.

He swore that he did absolutely nothing untoward to be hung out to dry,but his modus operandi was 6 pints in the Yew Tree prior to reporting for duty at 1400.He used to claim he required the hydration as the suit was ferkin hot.To be fair,he was absolutely fantastic at creating a little atmosphere.He ended up on TGI Friday's with Chris Evans at the culmination of the whole episode.

Bumped into him in the Trinity against Blues,He's still coming up from the Big Smoke for us to ruin his weekends.
Is this Gavin also known as "Ozzy"?

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2016, 12:20:59 PM »

What was she ejected for? How about those fans having banners taken off them?

Lee Preece would tell you a different story and their are two sides to every story.

The bigger problem is that their PR is piss poor and we have been so woefully mismanaged people just assume the worst. Which is understandable.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal