collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by Dave
[Today at 02:21:56 PM]

Re: Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 02:20:52 PM]

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by Chris Smith
[Today at 02:15:26 PM]

Re: FFP by rob_bridge
[Today at 02:01:05 PM]

Re: FFP by Risso
[Today at 02:00:06 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by pablo_picasso
[Today at 01:59:07 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by WassallVillain
[Today at 01:54:03 PM]

Re: Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Toronto Villa
[Today at 01:50:22 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: People Lining Up To Take Pot Shots.  (Read 32834 times)

Online Pete3206

• GM : PCM
Re: People Lining Up To Take Pot Shots.
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2016, 09:47:08 PM »
What's Brady had to say for herself?

I'm a media whore. Although perhaps she didn't mention the media bit.

I don't like her either, but to make that slur is really poor form imo. I thought Villa supporters were better than that, but clearly I'm out of touch these days.

Absolutely, but sadly from the day she joined the circus the slag/whore/ugly comments were in vogue and detracting from the fact that regardless of gender she is a truly horrible person.

She may well be a horrible person, but the misogynistic insults are like a throwback to a bygone era. It's probably just as well for her that she isn't a black woman too...

Apologies for my post as it clearly upset some.  It was meant as a joke but my jokes don't go down well on here.  I put it down to my age.

Virtual soapboxes are all the rage these days old boy.

Offline four fornicholl

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2016, 09:48:25 PM »
She looks quite fit sometimes but has the air of a bird with smelly b+_@? and an even smellier fa@?~}>

Offline Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2016, 09:51:08 PM »
She looks quite fit sometimes but has the air of a bird with smelly b+_@? and an even smellier fa@?~}>

Hello Chubby Brown! Didn't know you were a Villa fan.

Offline four fornicholl

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2016, 09:54:26 PM »

Hello Chubby Brown! Didn't know you were a Villa fan.
Who you calling chubby!!! Villa forever!!!!

Offline Locko

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2016, 09:54:44 PM »
Pullis is a prize Penis and his  Villa bashing is a very obvious play to the gallery at the yawnthorns to distract from the shite job he's doing there. They're as prolific in front of goal as we were under Lamberk. The man is a twat, and I'd love it, just love it, if he relegated the six fingered bastards

Offline sickbeggar

• Location: Universities are full of people educated beyond their intelligence
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2016, 10:12:34 PM »
Very strange woman Brady. used to see her regularly careering wildy down old load lane in her sports car 20 years ago, couldn't drive to save her life. Very small, almost a dwarf . Used to see her regularly in the Masons in solihull  with her dwarf husband. We studiously ignored her and never said anything  because, well even SHA fans deserve a drink in peace now and then. Used to stare at us all nite like daring us to say something to the point it got quite annoying, so we moved away from them whenever they turned up. Very strange...

Offline Irish villain

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2016, 10:24:27 PM »
I see McLeish is on about how we will struggle in the Championship. This is the same utter failure McLeish who was able to get a team promoted from it. How fucking hard can it really be if he managed it? Also his comments that we'll struggle because be don't win many games. Yet Burnely and Hull won 7 or 8 games in the PL last season are finding winning games significantly easier this season. I'm not saying we don't have work to do, but it makes me laugh when the Championship is made out to be more than it is.

That man was a Lerner fall guy just like Lambert. Yes they got paid well and were incompetent (not their fault they were hired/kept on too long).

Under these clowns we probably will struggle in the championship so here's hoping you are right to be optimistic on this occasion.

Offline villan from luton

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2016, 10:36:47 PM »
Whats Pullis been saying now?

"Collect those coins!!"

Let's see if he has a go at his own fans as much as he did about ours. Also, will the Mail be asking him to comment, more to the point.

Well if he doesn't, he should be ashamed of himself. The player was going over to give his shirt to a young fan. Yes, they had lost but lets be honest, they got a shot on target and that is a feat n itself with that manager. For an idiot to do what he did could have ruined someones life

Offline brontebilly

• GM : 09.06.2024
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2016, 10:39:39 PM »
it still beggars belief that Alex McLeish managed our club

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2016, 11:23:50 PM »
it still beggars belief that Alex McLeish managed our club

That's the biggie for me, the one thing that I can not believe they did.

That is how stupid those people were - they actually, genuinely thought that appointing the man who had just relegated Small Heath while playing the worst football known to man was a good idea.

Offline itbrvilla

• GM : 16.02.2022
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2016, 11:39:43 PM »
I saw her in BHX once and she looked dreadful.

Offline phantom limb

• GM : 05.02.2021
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2016, 11:47:32 PM »
Whats Pullis been saying now?
Look at Villa! No please look at Villa! It's the only way you might not realise that I actually hate football, and everything to do with football, and that's why I just like very big men who can head the ball away from our penalty area as long as they don't pass the half way line. As soon as they pass the half way line I don't know what the fuck is going on to be honest, sorry. But hey, what about Villa, eh? EH? LOOK AT VILLA FOR GOD'S SAKE

Offline AV89

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2016, 12:01:22 AM »
More from Elaine Rose (sorry if posted anywhere else)

Hospitality host Elaine Rose is the grandmother who has put the boot into Aston Villa after quitting her job at the club.

A fan of 40 years with more than 1,000 matches under her belt, she wants to be a thorn in the club's side until fans can actually look forward to going to matches again.

Here's Elaine's outspoken view on all things Villa.

Should any of the players be kept for next season?

Micah Richards – he’s the only one in the team with any passion.

Gabby (Agbonlahor) has had his day now, definitely.

Jordan Ayew, I think I would hang on to him, but he’s a bit of trouble.

Joleon Lescott? Get rid for insulting the fans.

Guzan? He had a good season about three years ago. A lovely, lovely guy... but a liability.

If (CEO) Tom Fox had an ounce of self-respect, he would walk out after what he has done to this club.

Former chief executive Paul Faulkner was very approachable and you could have a chat and a laugh with him. Not with Fox. He was a commercial guy with little knowledge of football, which goes for the whole of the board really.

Elaine on Villa’s US owner Randy Lerner

He has been, what, three times in five seasons? Randy will have a chat and ask how you are, but how can you run a club from the other side of the world?

On former owner Doug Ellis

llis

I made the mistake once of wanting him out, but even though he was trigger happy we would never have got into this position under him. He still comes to every match even though he can barely walk.

Elaine on watching Villa

I am still clinging on to the hope that we won’t go down, but you can hardly cheer each goal because you think something bad might happen afterwards.

On Tim Sherwood, the manager at the start of this season

I liked Tim. With him, what you see is what you get. He was made a scapegoat.

I don’t think they were his purchases. We should have given him more time and we would have been all right.

On Remi Garde (Villa’s ninth manager this century)

I think he’s a ‘Yes’ man, when we  need someone who will put their foot down.

I think we should have gone for someone with Premier League experience like Moyes.

OnPaul Lambert (preceded Tim Sherwood)

At the time, I wanted him gone. But now, looking back, I don’t blame him.

On Martin O’Neill (the manager before Gerard Houllier and Alex McLeish led on to Paul Lambert)

He had us playing exciting football and we had successive top six finishes.

He was accused of spending money, but who wouldn’t if they had an open cheque book.

It must have been galling to lose his star players and when we went to watch a pre-season friendly in Portugal I could tell from his body language he was about to walk.

The timing stank, but he’s a man of principle.

Villa got relegated in 1986-87 after winning the European Cup in 1982. What’s the difference this time?

The players wanted to play for the club then. Now they are having a laugh and a joke with each other.

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2016, 12:21:08 AM »
Jordan Ayew - a bit of trouble. Thanks for that wisdom Elaine. Stick to biscuits.

Online Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2016, 12:34:08 AM »
Micah Richards shows passion? When was that?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal