collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: People Lining Up To Take Pot Shots.  (Read 33001 times)

Offline auntiesledd

Re: People Lining Up To Take Pot Shots.
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2016, 01:38:59 PM »
What's Brady had to say for herself?

I'm a media whore. Although perhaps she didn't mention the media bit.

I don't like her either, but to make that slur is really poor form imo. I thought Villa supporters were better than that, but clearly I'm out of touch these days.

Absolutely, but sadly from the day she joined the circus the slag/whore/ugly comments were in vogue and detracting from the fact that regardless of gender she is a truly horrible person.

She may well be a horrible person, but the misogynistic insults are like a throwback to a bygone era. It's probably just as well for her that she isn't a black woman too...

Offline levico

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2016, 05:21:09 PM »
Careful what you wish for. Next season no one will be talking about us and possibly not for quite a few years to come unless we start to head for League 1.

Offline nigel

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2016, 05:26:47 PM »
Whats Pullis been saying now?

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2016, 05:42:18 PM »

Get back behind that halfway line, probably.

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2016, 06:01:37 PM »
as Oscar once said
There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about

Offline old man villa fan

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2016, 06:16:57 PM »

I don't like her either, but to make that slur is really poor form imo. I thought Villa supporters were better than that, but clearly I'm out of touch these days.

Absolutely, but sadly from the day she joined the circus the slag/whore/ugly comments were in vogue and detracting from the fact that regardless of gender she is a truly horrible person.

She may well be a horrible person, but the misogynistic insults are like a throwback to a bygone era. It's probably just as well for her that she isn't a black woman too...

Apologies for my post as it clearly upset some.  It was meant as a joke but my jokes don't go down well on here.  I put it down to my age.

Offline ez

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2016, 06:23:45 PM »
She must have had a relegation with blues surely? In which case she's no-one to talk.

Offline kippaxvilla2

Offline Witton Warrior

• GM : Feb, 2014
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2016, 08:13:04 PM »

"Collect those coins!!"

Offline Locko

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2016, 08:15:55 PM »
Good post mate.

I prefer the anger to the restraint being called for as regards walk-outs, boycotts etc.

Villa fans have more than enough reason to be angry, extremely angry.
I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore!

Offline old man villa fan

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2016, 08:19:27 PM »

"Collect those coins!!"

Let's see if he has a go at his own fans as much as he did about ours. Also, will the Mail be asking him to comment, more to the point.

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2016, 08:21:46 PM »
He's going to sit down with Jeremy in the summer and see what happens apparently.

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2016, 08:22:43 PM »
If there's any justice in the world he'd leave Smethwick and be replaced by McLeish.

Offline Dave Pountney

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2016, 09:28:10 PM »
McLeish and Lambert are doing what mediocre politicians do when they look back at largely failed careers. It's a mixture of self-justification and blaming everybody else but themselves. I'd respect them more if they were any good as Managers and if they offered to hand back the multi-million pound pay-offs they were given when they were fired for their gross incompetence. The best two money-spinning jobs in the world are being either a useless banker or a hopeless football manager. You can't go wrong with either.

As for Brady, I wouldn't say she's a horrible person, just a complete joke when it comes to football and politics. Surely, we can't take her seriously can we?

Lastly, our friend Mr Pulis. Now here there is some evidence that we're talking about a truly horrible person who happens to also be in charge of a genuinely and irredeemably obnoxious football club. For character references, it might be worth talking to the former owner of Gillingham F.C, Paul Scally, where Pulis once plied his trade. If there was any justice, or consolation, in this truly horrendous season for the Villa, it would see Smethwick Barcelona and their odious Manager relegated on the last day of the season.

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2016, 09:43:52 PM »

True, but a touch of irony there considering her past history and that of her cohorts. 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal