collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Paul Lambert (R)  (Read 213104 times)

Offline kippaxvilla2

Re: Paul Lambert gets another P45.
« Reply #1185 on: January 28, 2019, 02:09:09 PM »
He said he thought they were the better team?!

Yes Ads.

Paul Lambert was left fuming after two controversial decisions went against Blues in  the defeat at Villa.

Tammy Abraham scored twice, the second from the penalty spot after Alan Judge was penalised for a foul on John McGinn by referee Keith Stroud.

Collin Quaner then looked to be denied a penalty when his shot hit a Villa hand on the line before Freddie Sears scored from 25 yards.

“We were the better team, that’s the first thing,” the Town boss told iFollow Ipswich.

“Their penalty was never a penalty. Ours is a stonewaller. It hit the guy’s hand. How the referee has given those two decisions I don’t know.

“It was a world class goal from Freddie. Then we hit the post. I thought we dominated the ball.

“Football wise we were very good. The players didn’t deserve that. The decisions went against us. That was really poor. It wasn’t just those two decisions. There were loads of decisions that were strange.

Online Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #1186 on: January 28, 2019, 02:15:06 PM »
What a dick! He’s already wearing holes in his excuses after, what, about a dozen games? My Ipswich-supporting mate down here is already resigned to their inevitable relegation.

Offline vilan461

« Reply #1187 on: January 28, 2019, 02:17:26 PM »
Nothing changes then still expert whinger and moaner!!

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #1188 on: January 28, 2019, 02:21:24 PM »
Delusional.

Offline Abbeyfealeavfc

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #1189 on: January 28, 2019, 02:44:13 PM »
Mumbling t-at doesn't have a clue. Getting his excuses in early before Ipswich are inevitably relegated and he's inevitably given his p45 again

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #1190 on: January 28, 2019, 05:45:35 PM »
That's quite stunning. How delusional is he?

I joked that Ipswich keeping the ball five yards from their own goal was little more than tactic so Lambert could claim they dominated play. I was joking, I didn't seriously think the clown would actually try and argue it.

He's a moron. Thick as a brick.

Online villadelph

• @villadelph
« Reply #1191 on: January 28, 2019, 05:52:01 PM »
Could’ve been 3 or 4-0 at half. To be honest, he’s as dumb as we thought.

Offline VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #1192 on: January 28, 2019, 06:11:37 PM »
He said he thought they were the better team?!

Yes Ads.

Paul Lambert was left fuming after two controversial decisions went against Blues in  the defeat at Villa.

Tammy Abraham scored twice, the second from the penalty spot after Alan Judge was penalised for a foul on John McGinn by referee Keith Stroud.

Collin Quaner then looked to be denied a penalty when his shot hit a Villa hand on the line before Freddie Sears scored from 25 yards.

“We were the better team, that’s the first thing,” the Town boss told iFollow Ipswich.

“Their penalty was never a penalty. Ours is a stonewaller. It hit the guy’s hand. How the referee has given those two decisions I don’t know.

“It was a world class goal from Freddie. Then we hit the post. I thought we dominated the ball.

“Football wise we were very good. The players didn’t deserve that. The decisions went against us. That was really poor. It wasn’t just those two decisions. There were loads of decisions that were strange.

Strangest thing Paul is Ipswich giving you a gig in the first place

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #1193 on: January 28, 2019, 08:04:44 PM »
By my reckoning since we won 1-0 at Anfield to make it 10 points out of 12 back in September 2014, Lambert has won 28 out of 114 league games.

Offline London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
« Reply #1194 on: January 28, 2019, 08:06:54 PM »
Almost as good a record as Eric Black.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #1195 on: January 28, 2019, 08:10:51 PM »

I joked that Ipswich keeping the ball five yards from their own goal was little more than tactic so Lambert could claim they dominated play. I was joking, I didn't seriously think the clown would actually try and argue it.

He looks and sounds like the sort of alcoholic you see lurching down Saucihall Street on a Saturday night.  Absolute madman.

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #1196 on: January 28, 2019, 08:11:43 PM »

I'm amazed you're shocked. We had three years of listening to that bullshit. Normally after being turned over by Wigan at home.

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #1197 on: January 28, 2019, 10:25:22 PM »

Offline ktvillan

• Location: In the land of Gazi Baba, pushing water uphill wth a fork
« Reply #1198 on: January 29, 2019, 12:10:07 AM »

Yep he's leapt on the one stat, possession, where they were ahead which fails to tell the tale of where they had possession, i.e. nowhere where it bothered us for the most part.  It's just like when he returned from that momentous visit to Dortmund and decided that us keeping the ball, regardless of whether it remotely trouble the opposition, was a mission worth pursuing.  He's fucking barking.

Offline VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #1199 on: January 29, 2019, 12:57:49 AM »

Yep he's leapt on the one stat, possession, where they were ahead which fails to tell the tale of where they had possession, i.e. nowhere where it bothered us for the most part.  It's just like when he returned from that momentous visit to Dortmund and decided that us keeping the ball, regardless
 of whether it remotely trouble the opposition, was a mission worth pursuing.  He's fucking barking.

I remember him talking along the lines of now having the players who could hold the ball and play possession football, ughhhhh Paul what ?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal