collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by The Man With A Stick
[Today at 03:11:39 PM]

Re: NSWE Investment by chrisw1
[Today at 03:10:11 PM]

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by Nev
[Today at 03:07:25 PM]

Re: New Shirt Sponsor by PeterWithesShin
[Today at 03:07:11 PM]

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air
[Today at 03:03:15 PM]

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 03:02:31 PM]

Re: NSWE Investment by Gareth
[Today at 03:02:20 PM]

Re: NSWE Investment by PeterWithesShin
[Today at 03:02:08 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Season ticket prices  (Read 10738 times)

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
Re: Season ticket prices
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2016, 08:56:34 AM »
I don't think they'll have any issues flogging away tickets, if anything I expect away demand to increase.

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2016, 08:24:36 PM »
To be  fair Villa prices are low compared to the  "competition". 

Would still like the  opportunity of purchasing an extra  value seat for next season.   

The main  issue  with season  tickets is why purchase one when you have seat  wave and if I recall final tickets went to people with 6 or more home attendance  records.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2016, 08:49:52 PM »
To be  fair Villa prices are low compared to the  "competition". 

Until you factor in what you actually get for your money.

Offline DeKuip

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2016, 11:21:30 PM »
November 2016 on Pravda.

"Have your own seat at Villa Park for the second half 16/17 Season"

We guarantee that watching matches from your very own seat provides the best possible value, rather than purchasing on a game-by-game basis. PLUS this year our prices have been frozen!

Half Season Tickets include 12 home Championship League matches starting from the Gillingham match on December 26th through to the final home game of the season against MK Dons on May 7th

If you purchase a Half Season Ticket before 3pm on November 30th you will receive a bonus ticket for the Burton Albion match for free*

Additionally, every supporter who purchases a Half Season Ticket before November 30th will have the opportunity to purchase a ticket for the Walsall fixture at an discounted rate of £30 for Adults, £25 for Concessions and £20 for Juniors (subject to availability)*

Pay for your Half Season Ticket over three months with our interest free scheme.

5% of the value of your Season Ticket will automatically be added to your Villa Cash account

It's not Villa Park anymore, our club website seem to have renamed it B6 recently.

Offline Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2016, 11:45:20 PM »
Reading through the various threads that concern next season, I'm beginning to wonder just how many Tuesdays there are in February, and whether we'll ever play anywhere that's even slightly warm.

Offline Walmley_Villa

• GM : 21.08.2017
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2016, 08:34:56 AM »
If they had any sense they would discount heavily to get the ground fairly full and reap the finances from merchandise etc....also better atmosphere to motivate the team and to try and not lose a generation of young fans aswell as keeping hold of the current generation.

But as I say, if they had any sense.

Online Chris Harte

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2016, 08:42:30 AM »
If they had any sense they would discount heavily to get the ground fairly full and reap the finances from merchandise etc....also better atmosphere to motivate the team and to try and not lose a generation of young fans aswell as keeping hold of the current generation.

Don't tell the board how to generate merchandise sales - they're really proud of their efforts so far. ;)

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2016, 08:43:20 AM »

"Cut the prices and fill the ground" is a regular demand but it's not that simple. Ticket prices traditionally don't have much effect on attendances.

Offline Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2016, 09:10:59 AM »
The 40,000+ average spell under MON showed that irrespective of price, we'll turn up in our droves at the slightest hint of the prospect of watching a winning side. Prices should come down because I think it's way too much for a game of feckin football.

Offline ADVILLAFAN

• GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2016, 09:33:24 AM »
Had an email from Villa today about the Everton match:-

'Secure your seat now'

Made me laugh thinking about earlier comments on this thread.

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2016, 09:36:59 AM »
If I were Villa I'd be looking at heavily discounted prices for young fans for next season. Very cheap season tickets for under 18's, an additional tier for between 18-24 possibly with reduced prices. Just something to try to stop the young fan base from disappearing.

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2016, 10:04:56 AM »
Showing some ambition would help in all cases

Keep our better players for a season (God knows how we choose them from the pile of shite we have)
Be adventurous in the transfer market
Kids under 10 go free if accompanied by an adult
Keep prices as they are as we then get 5/6 games "free"

Offline ClaretAndBlueBlood

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2016, 10:08:56 AM »

"Cut the prices and fill the ground" is a regular demand but it's not that simple. Ticket prices traditionally don't have much effect on attendances.

it'll have an effect on my attendance next season, but then I have said that for the last 2 years

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2016, 10:10:22 AM »
Cup games free for season ticket holders, league games 10% reduction, 18-24 age range tickets, under 10's go free with an adult. I'd imagine all that would be covered by removing Nzogbia's wage and NI contributions from the club.

Offline Walmley_Villa

• GM : 21.08.2017
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2016, 11:29:22 AM »
If I were Villa I'd be looking at heavily discounted prices for young fans for next season. Very cheap season tickets for under 18's, an additional tier for between 18-24 possibly with reduced prices. Just something to try to stop the young fan base from disappearing.
That is more what I was aiming at. The club will need a massive lift to make a fist of next season and engaging with the fans is crucial imo.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal