collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: McGrath right as Div 3 beckons  (Read 19829 times)

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
Re: McGrath right as Div 3 beckons
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2016, 11:02:35 PM »
Are Derby in League 2? We battered them 6-0 at their place a few seasons ago. How many clubs that have been relegated went on to be relegated again the following season? Very few if any. I'm not taking our situation lightly but it's complete nonsense that we are somehow about collapse into a football equivalent of a black hole.

Do you ever have a day off?

Is nobody talking to you on TBAR? Poor baby DC5 has to come back on to H&V for some attention.

It's all very childish.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2016, 11:03:48 PM »

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2016, 11:03:58 PM »
Are Derby in League 2? We battered them 6-0 at their place a few seasons ago. How many clubs that have been relegated went on to be relegated again the following season? Very few if any. I'm not taking our situation lightly but it's complete nonsense that we are somehow about collapse into a football equivalent of a black hole.

Is nobody talking to you on TBAR? Poor baby DC5 has to come back on to H&V for some attention.

It's all very childish.

Yes I agree. For someone to come on here and take a pot shot at another poster for no reason at all is very childish.

Offline saunders_heroes

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2016, 11:05:34 PM »

It's all very childish.

Yes I agree. For someone to come on here and take a pot shot at another poster for no reason at all is very childish.

Rise above it then, rather than to post even more childish nonsense.

Offline TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2016, 11:06:16 PM »
We could do with this thread not being hijacked for handbags.  It's dull. Just saying...

Handbags? You big birkin

Offline Tony Erdington

• Being There
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2016, 11:06:27 PM »
can see lower league football for a number of years at the moment. VP to me is starting to take on a Bains Motel motif

Offline Nunkin1965

• This is only a problem.
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2016, 11:06:39 PM »
Daft. There is the basis of a decent squad. The majority of these players have spent their time in the PL staying up. Even as piss-poor PL players, they should manage Championship standards with ease. Other's like Gestede have done it in the Championship level.  Most of them aren't over the hill, so given the right manager we should be able to form a team out of the debris that will challenge at least the play-offs and with the right additions, and fucking off the likes of Bacuna, we should at least be competitive

On the evidence I've seen. This team will be lucky to hit mid table at best.
How many of this squad are battle hardened for the Championship? Not many.
I don't see anything in that team. Like the ground now its an empty shell.

Offline Toronto Villa

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2016, 11:06:46 PM »
I've said this to you before SH. If someone takes a direct shot at you then you don't stand idly by. You certainly wouldn't have.

Offline PeterWithesShin

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2016, 11:06:54 PM »
If everyone could calm down so as we don't have to ban anyone else that would be splendid thank you.

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2016, 11:08:18 PM »

It's all very childish.

I think you might have had a pop back if someone called you obnoxious in fairness.

Offline saunders_heroes

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2016, 11:08:34 PM »
can see lower league football for a number of years at the moment. VP to me is starting to take on a Bains Motel motif

That's the worry. I think people who believe we'll bounce straight back are gonna be on for a shock.

Offline saunders_heroes

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2016, 11:10:11 PM »

It's all very childish.

I think you might have had a pop back if someone called you obnoxious in fairness.

Maybe so, but what's with the "I'm straight' routine? Touch of homophobia about it.

Offline Toronto Villa

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2016, 11:13:20 PM »
It's directed at someone who now on a few occasions seems to be infatuated with me as opposed to my posts. He could easily have debated what I said, disagreed entirely with it but immediately has gone in for an unprovoked personal attack. It happened a few weeks ago too to which again you came out and said the same thing as you are saying now SH. Don't make yourself out to be someone who lets things go. You would have reacted every bit as strongly if someone had a go personally.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2016, 11:13:58 PM »
Back on topic or the thread gets locked.

Offline PeterWithesShin

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2016, 11:14:08 PM »
Can we leave it there please folks. I've already asked very nicely.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal