collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: What Would You Expect in a new owner or what do we need in a new Owner  (Read 6734 times)

Offline Locko

Re: What Would You Expect in a new owner or what do we need in a new Owner
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2016, 08:27:23 PM »
randy lerner, but with a backroom staff that had a fucking clue!!
its not rocket science, hes still got a shitload of dollar
He's got the money, but he's completely lost his bottle, gutless wanker that he is...

Offline Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 29.03.2025
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2016, 08:30:36 PM »
No, it's:
Quote from: Punctuation bot
Randy Lerner, but with a backroom staff that had a fucking clue!
It's not rocket science, he's still got a shitload of dollar.

Would you mind awfully doing the capital letters and punctuation thing please? It is only polite.

Offline django

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2016, 08:31:54 PM »
Someone with money obviously, but someone who cares enough to have a plan and install a bit of professionalism is what we need from the top down.

Offline four fornicholl

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2016, 08:34:59 PM »
He's got the money, but he's completely lost his bottle, gutless wanker that he is...
sorry but I don't agree,if we were run correctly, tearing up the table and reaching finals it would be a whole different ball game! hes naïve certainly, but had he been advised correctly, minus fox et al, it would be a completely different story

Offline four fornicholl

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2016, 08:37:52 PM »
No, it's:
Quote from: Punctuation bot
Randy Lerner, but with a backroom staff that had a fucking clue!
It's not rocket science, he's still got a shitload of dollar.

Would you mind awfully doing the capital letters and punctuation thing please? It is only polite.
it takes too long and I keep fucking up, im a one finger typer

Offline sickbeggar

• Location: Universities are full of people educated beyond their intelligence
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2016, 08:45:26 PM »
No-one is mad enough to buy us currently. Our only long term hope is to get in senior management who can downsize us to a level where our losses are not unduly a concern to Lerner and are then allowed take some some control of managerial/transfer decisions as opposed to the current power vacuum. A club run on a sell to buy policy with the (hopefully) larger attendances/merchandising than rivals in the  championship should be able to mount a promotion challenge on a relative shoestring. The problem is fooling Lerner into letting it run itself from here and of course him appointing a non-yesman in the first place. Once up in the premiership, you'd hope someone would come in. In that case, i'd take anyone, bar Ellis, risdale and Yeung

Offline Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2016, 08:49:37 PM »

Well, if you don't feel too out of place on a forum where 99% of posters make the effort and take the time to communicate effectively then all I can say is, thank you for your response.

Offline four fornicholl

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2016, 08:52:06 PM »

Well, if you don't feel too out of place on a forum where 99% of posters make the effort and take the time to communicate effectively then all I can say is, thank you for your response.
I hope this is a wind up , but if not I will be watching youre(whoops) posts like a hawk.

Offline Locko

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2016, 09:11:00 PM »

I hope this is a wind up , but if not I will be watching youre(whoops) posts like a hawk.
Fuck me, the club is going to hell in a handcart and people are getting pissy over grammar on here and typos. I post mainly from my phone so FFS this is all a bit unnecessary isn't it? Direct your ire at that yank twat Lerner.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2016, 09:12:54 PM »

Fuck me, the club is going to hell in a handcart and people are getting pissy over grammar on here and typos. I post mainly from my phone so FFS this is all a bit unnecessary isn't it? Direct your ire at that yank twat Lerner.

I have said elsewhere, but I'll repeat it here. There's no need to use nationality as an insult, or for that matter endless sweary words.

Online Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 09:22:45 PM by Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air »

Online caster troy

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2016, 09:18:37 PM »
We need Christopher Nolan to reboot us, as today was clearly our 'Batman and Robin' moment where we officially became a laughing stock. We'd have to find a role for Michael Caine but it would be worth it.

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2016, 09:19:57 PM »
Be careful what you wish for? Lerner is at least as bad as that motley crew.

Offline Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2016, 09:21:22 PM »
Fuck me, the club is going to hell in a handcart and people are getting pissy over grammar on here and typos. I post mainly from my phone so FFS this is all a bit unnecessary isn't it?
I don't want to cause an endless quotathon but please note that I am not getting "pissy" (indeed, I am being polite and jovial) about grammar or typos. I was asking a poster if he could make the effort to write using proper punctuation (which is a very different thing).

As for the relative importance of my request compared to the 0-6 annihilation of Aston Villa Football Club today, please be advised that I am a competent multi-tasker and am keeping my Randy Lerner wrath-o-meter on full power while posting on this subject. I can also post correctly from my phone.

Offline four fornicholl

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2016, 10:07:55 PM »
Fuck me, the club is going to hell in a handcart and people are getting pissy over grammar on here and typos. I post mainly from my phone so FFS this is all a bit unnecessary isn't it?
I don't want to cause an endless quotathon but please note that I am not getting "pissy" (indeed, I am being polite and jovial) about grammar or typos. I was asking a poster if he could make the effort to write using proper punctuation (which is a very different thing).

As for the relative importance of my request compared to the 0-6 annihilation of Aston Villa Football Club today, please be advised that I am a competent multi-tasker and am keeping my Randy Lerner wrath-o-meter on full power while posting on this subject. I can also post correctly from my phone.
WeLl done you

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal