collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: The Plot To Escape Relegation Thread - 2016  (Read 24601 times)

Offline oswald funkletrumpet

Re: The Plot To Escape Relegation Thread - 2016
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2016, 09:19:22 PM »
Let's be honest though, Norwich were absolutely shocking. The worst team I've seen at VP this season, apart from ourselves. They'll be coming down with us.

agree with you there, thought their best player was the centre forward, really put himself about. naismith was gash

Offline Locko

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2016, 09:32:11 PM »
arsenal away last game
we lose but stay up?????

By the time we get there we will need a result against an Arsenal side that can't win the league, will have chumps league qualification sewn up and with an eye on the cup final. It is written.

Offline QuintonVilla

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2016, 09:36:43 PM »
Not saying I think we will win, but Liverpool are certainly beatable next week. They're piss poor I think.

Online KevinGage

• GM : 20.09.20
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2016, 09:40:03 PM »
If we don't go down this season, we'll never go down.

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2016, 09:40:59 PM »
If we don't go down this season, we'll never go down.

That's what I think.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2016, 09:42:21 PM »
While we will still almost certainly go down, it's nice to have a tiny glimmer of hope.

And just imagine if we did stay up, the Bitters and rags would be devastated. They'd probably never recover from it.

Offline QuintonVilla

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2016, 09:46:31 PM »
While we will still almost certainly go down, it's nice to have a tiny glimmer of hope.

And just imagine if we did stay up, the Bitters and rags would be devastated. They'd probably never recover from it.
They're already planning 'fireworks parties' and 'flying a plane over the ground' if we go down. Seriously.

Offline DeKuip

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2016, 10:01:57 PM »

They're already planning 'fireworks parties' and 'flying a plane over the ground' if we go down. Seriously.
No problem with Blues, Albion, Cov or Newcastle fans taking the piss out of us when we go down, we've dished plenty out in the past so it's fair game. I'd be more annoyed if I saw any of our fans bloody crying over it as if someone close had died.

Having said that I totted up our run in as others have above and have us finishing with 55 points!

Offline Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2016, 10:04:50 PM »
No problem with Blues, Albion, Cov or Newcastle fans taking the piss out of us when we go down, we've dished plenty out in the past so it's fair game. I'd be more annoyed if I saw any of our fans bloody crying over it as if someone close had died.

*thumbs up*

Offline QuintonVilla

« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2016, 10:10:16 PM »
I agree with the fans crying over relegation. Whenever I see other teams get relegated and there's grown men in the crowd crying their eyes out I always think what an absolute fanny.

I remember when Blues went down at Spurs and there were blokes dressed as Bananas in Pyjamas and Where's Wally bawling their eyes out on TV.

Offline four fornicholl

« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2016, 10:16:06 PM »
I agree with the fans crying over relegation. Whenever I see other teams get relegated and there's grown men in the crowd crying their eyes out I always think what an absolute fanny.

I remember when Blues went down at Spurs and there were blokes dressed as Bananas in Pyjamas and Where's Wally bawling their eyes out on TV.
I cried when albert tatlock died, in front of my best mate, ive never lived it down
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 10:17:52 PM by four fornicholl »

Offline four fornicholl

« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2016, 10:20:34 PM »
arsenal away last game
we lose but stay up?????

By the time we get there we will need a result against an Arsenal side that can't win the league, will have chumps league qualification sewn up and with an eye on the cup final. It is written.
oh to bounce in the clock end again, dreams are made of this

Online KevinGage

• GM : 20.09.20
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2016, 10:57:55 PM »

Having said that I totted up our run in as others have above and have us finishing with 55 points!

Good old crack cocaine.

Offline castlefields_villan

« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2016, 11:36:36 PM »

as well as public holiday of celebration for the residents of B9 and B10

Offline amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2016, 11:32:37 AM »
I just keep thinking if we gain one point a week on the teams above us, we'll beat relegation with weeks to spare!

We got 2 yesterday!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal