collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Wycombe Wanderers Wheelchair..  (Read 12672 times)

Offline LukeJames

Re: Wycombe Wanderers Wheelchair..
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2016, 10:34:45 PM »
It definitely got taken but there's some conjecture as to whether it was actually stolen stolen if that makes sense because apparently it was laid on for a disabled Villa fan.

I don't think laid on means you take the bloody thing home with you though
It shouldn't.... But this has made me laugh!

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2016, 10:35:35 PM »
Perhaps they wanted one so as they could practice their drawing?

Offline b23

• GM : 02.09.2019
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2016, 10:48:30 PM »
How does this compare with smashing up toilets and seats at a football ground (could always do a Baggie Bill and send them a cheque for it - I am not being serious before any comments).

How many people have walked away from a venue (football or otherwise) in high spirits with something that belonged at that venue.

I understand what your point is.

My son walked away from the LAST game at Saltergate with a big Chesterfield sign. The attitude of the Stewards was " TAKE what you want "

Reminded me of the final days of the Holte End.

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2016, 10:49:40 PM »
Why are the Mirror sticking the boot in? There's an article on their site saying Bacuna is being targeted by fans with Vile abuse about his baby daughter on twitter. Shall we check on every footballers twitter account and see how many ridiculous comments we can find made by internet trolls and the mentally deranged?

Offline Sunny Villa

« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2016, 02:41:16 AM »
we'd
I would like to forget the last time I was in there (aged about 20). And I will not be saying why. ;-)
The Tavern is 50/50 Villa Blues..
I would like to forget the last time I was in there (aged about 20). And I will not be saying why. ;-)
The Tavern is 50/50 Villa Blues..
[/quote]

Really I drank in there from until 2005 and go back there to see mates . non football or Blues and it was 100% the same .

Some Villa go in the lounge the Bar was firmly Blues and some of their more notorious chaps used it .

And to be honest they were decent with me . 

Maybe it's changed as it used to be a big Villa pub in the late 70s early 80s and even ran a coach to Milan . so maybe later than that .

Some of the Blues in there are very very funny lads . and we're great company football aside .

Some I counted as good friends .

But lord did they hate us

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2016, 11:55:39 PM »
Anyone remember the man who loved danger from Kentucky Fried Movie? I was passing the Tavern bar one night a couple of years ago (I'd been drinking in the lounge) when I noticed it was packed as the b-losers were on the telly.

I ran in and shouted 'UP THE FUCKING VILLAAAA!' at the top of my voice. They all turned round but nothing happened.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal