collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Whipping Boys  (Read 2011 times)

Offline not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022
Whipping Boys
« on: December 28, 2015, 11:45:32 PM »
A cheery thought for this evening (and yes I have been at the mulled wine). Remember that mixture of horror and sympathy you used to look at teams like Sunderland and  Derby as they sank without trace halfway through the season?  Together with the satisfaction of knowing they would guarantee us points when Villa played them? Well, now that's us. We are this season's whipping boys.

Aston Villa should never be in that position? Yeah, maybe. But it is what it is. I dunno, maybe it's an education.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
Re: Whipping Boys
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 11:52:45 PM »
See also: Laughing stock.

Online David_Nab

• GM : 24.12.2015
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 12:03:14 AM »
You'd think being beat 8 nil on tv would be bad enough , you'd think being stuffed at home by Wigan would be bad enough, you'd think being  knocked out of a 2 legged Semi against Bradford  but oh no this season makes that all look tame in comparison to the utter ball busting gut retching humiliation this season has become

Us winning now will be headline news it will be a shock , so glad we are on TV for the FA Cup game another game for us to be an utter embarrassment on live tv for

Offline Ajdainty89

• #19 Stan The Man!
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 12:27:41 AM »
Us winning now will be headline news it will be a shock , so glad we are on TV for the FA Cup game another game for us to be an utter embarrassment on live tv for

At least it'll feel better when we hear can Villa cause an upset.
Sounds better then Villa have F'ed it up again!

Offline martin o`who??

• Apparently I am my own worst enemy.
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 07:38:34 AM »
Add to all this a video on Facebook of those delightful folk who follow the B***s at Sheffield singing "The shit are going down"  - i didn`t know they hated Newcastle so much.....

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal