collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Norwich City vs Aston Villa Post-Match Thread  (Read 43491 times)

Offline themossman

• GM : 06.05.2022
Re: Norwich City vs Aston Villa Post-Match Thread
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2015, 04:57:56 PM »
This team, this club, every inch of it, is a fucking disgrace. They are taking the piss out of us. Fuck off lerner you thick luckless tragicomic waste of space.

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2015, 04:58:05 PM »
I genuinely thought we would win today, what an idiot I am. What was that starting line up all about?

First time I think Garde has to carry the can. Fucking awful team, and awful display.

Someone offered me 5m for Richards I would bite their hands off. Fucking useless. Him and Hutton and Clark and Richardson. Fucking comedy act. Fuck off Villa. Depressed. :-(

Offline in exile

• GM : 22.07.2022
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2015, 04:58:29 PM »
Poor team selection, equally poor display

Offline itbrvilla

• GM : 16.02.2022
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2015, 04:58:46 PM »
At least my train pass covers Walsall, Coventry and Wolverhampton.

Offline Jimbo

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2015, 04:59:00 PM »
Easily the worst iteration of Aston Villa I have ever known - not just the team, but the entire club. It has a foul, disgusting stench about it. Anyone who thinks that stink will magically disappear in the Championship will be sorely disappointed. This is now a shithouse of a club and it'll take a lot of Oust and door-wafting before the coast is clear. 

Offline CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2015, 04:59:20 PM »
Garde is responsible for that, cowardice team selection and did not bother to change it.
He knew this was the last chance and put out that line up.
I have no idea how he thought that team could win a game.

Yep, this.

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2015, 04:59:43 PM »
We're going down.

Not only are we going down, but we're doing so without a whimper, in what will be one of those comedic low-point relegations like Sunderland and Derby had.

There just seems to be an air of "couldn't really give a fuck" about us.

The chairman doesn't give a shit.

Half the players look like they don't give a shit - Westwood, Bacuna, for example, players who, were it not for our stupidity, would still be in the shit leagues in which they belong. Kieran Richardson jogging around like he's on a day at the seaside. Fuck me, it annoys me.

I'd suggest the defence look like they don't give a shit, too, but I honestly think they are all - individually and collectively - so fucking thick, they just don't understand what is happening to us.

Look at Clark's face for their second, for example. An expression of bewilderment at seeing someone take advantage of all that lovely space he'd given him.

I wonder if even relegation will wipe the smug look off that Ed Winchester lookalike Tom Fox's face?

Clark is bollocks. Just so disorganised. Fuck him off. Okore and Lescott are street better as a pair than the fucking clowns out there today.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2015, 05:00:02 PM »
This team, this club, every inch of it, is a fucking disgrace. They are taking the piss out of us. Fuck off lerner you thick luckless tragicomic waste of space.

Agreed.  Everything about that 'display' was unacceptable, from the team selction by that arse Garde to the defending, the shite midfield and the non-existent attack.  Pitiful in every way possible.

Offline supertom

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2015, 05:00:18 PM »
Fuck off Garde.
Fuck off every player bar Ayew and Veretout (at a push) today.
And an extra specially large fuck off for Randy.

Piss poor. We're not just going down we're going down as probably the most wretched, gutless, waste of a fucking side the Premiership has ever seen. We're grotesque.

The seasons over for me. I can think of far more enjoyable ways to spend my weekends. I'll start by loading an IPOD full of Justin Bieber motivational speeches and play it on a repetitive loop, whilst watching paint dry and having someone repeatedly punt me in the testes. I can't take this shit anymore. I give up until we get a whole clean sweep of this rotten fucking cesspit.

Offline LTA

« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2015, 05:00:31 PM »
Numb

Offline LukeJames

« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2015, 05:00:36 PM »
Garde is another fucking potato, an absolute coward, he's had a free pass since he came in and he bottled it, absolutely no positive signs since he came in, the only thing this club has done consistently over the past few years is pick appauling managers.
8 points, rock bottom, setting wank records by the week and the fuckers are ambling round the pitch with not even the slightest bit of urgency, not a single effort on goal in the second half.

Offline Goldie.7

« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2015, 05:00:48 PM »
We were garbage today and deserved to lose. Now can we get over this 'We'll be more solid with Richards back' the guy is shocking.

We know about Clark already. Hutton for me is another major reason why we don't win games, the guy is a buffoon of the highest order.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 05:28:19 PM by Goldie.7 »

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2015, 05:00:48 PM »
We started very well but several players clearly deflated after their first goal. I always worry when Hutton wanders inside too far from the right touchline.

Offline richard moore

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2015, 05:00:54 PM »
No way back now.

Ah well, it's not like it's some great injustice being as we've been mainly terrible right from the start. I don't expect too much January action now either, the points gap is too much.

Right from the start of almost each of the last three
There is a positive to be had here.
At least we can stop any pretence of thinking there is a chance we can stay up.
You know, like winning 10 of the remaining games !!!

The club doesn't deserve to stay up.

Are you watching Lerner? Are you happy Lerner?
Well, fuck you and fuck off!

I despise that thick c**t, he is the worst thing to have happened to this football club in my 50 years of watching them

Offline ROBBO

• GM : 15.01.2025
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2015, 05:01:01 PM »
Garde is responsible for that, cowardice team selection and did not bother to change it.
He knew this was the last chance and put out that line up.
I have no idea how he thought that team could win a game.

How can you blame Garde? we have shit players that's the long and short of it, who would you have played? we have players that could not play two games in three days. If you want blame the cretins that bought most of the idiots but don't blame a guy who's trying to make a silk purse etc.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal