collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Gabby at Arsenal's Christmas party  (Read 37320 times)

Offline Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 29.03.2025
Re: Gabby at Arsenal's Christmas party
« Reply #240 on: December 19, 2015, 05:12:14 PM »
He is Villa through and through you know.

Fucking shite!

Offline Gregorys Boy

« Reply #241 on: December 20, 2015, 02:28:05 PM »
None story who cares? ::)

Offline sickbeggar

• Location: Universities are full of people educated beyond their intelligence
« Reply #242 on: December 20, 2015, 02:56:42 PM »
He's not hit double figures in the league for 6 seasons. When someone with that scoring record as well as performances is one of your top wages earners, then something has gone very very wrong with the club employing him. He should have been let go to a middling championship side 3 years ago which ironically where he'll probably be next season.

Offline supertom

« Reply #243 on: December 20, 2015, 05:05:44 PM »
The annoying thing is, if Gabby can respond in the manner he should, and work his bollocks off to get back into the side and maintain his place, then he's probably the best option at CF right now. Now granted he won't score goals but at the very least we could possibly get him in a sort of Heskey role. He's strong and whereas Gestede is just too immobile, that's not a problem for Gabby. He's also Bergkampesque on the ball compared to Rudy.

I would be inclined in the Everton game to play him in the middle in the hope that he can offer some presence in the middle and do some donkey work and let Ayew shine and provide the spark and goals.

He's absolutely in last chance saloon though. His attitude and workrate have been fucking atrocious. He owes us a massive turnaround in performance. We've probably got a good 5-6 games before we'll see a striker coming in (if we even do). Gabby should be moving heaven and earth to salvage his Villa career. My gut feeling though is that he'll have a sulk like he did under Houllier and not respond well to being challenged to move his fucking arse like Gerard did.

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #244 on: December 21, 2015, 01:39:42 AM »
I'd take a half soaked, injured and couldn't be arsed Gabby every day over Scott Sinclair.

At least we know only one has at least a minuscule of talent and makes Gabby look like Einstein.

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #245 on: December 21, 2015, 01:59:08 AM »
I'd take a half soaked, injured and couldn't be arsed Gabby every day over Scott Sinclair.

At least we know only one has at least a minuscule of talent and makes Gabby look like Einstein.

And yet it would seem that Rémi does not share your opinion on this most crucial of issues. This must surely be a grave  cause for concern, and the question arises: "Was Timmah right all along and Gabby, if not a Man For All Seasons, was at least the man for this season.

We will never know, because Gabby is in The Black Book and his days are numbered. Cynical supporters are muttering darkly about Brummies being unable to speak slowly without falling asleep.

Offline PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #246 on: December 21, 2015, 02:43:21 PM »
I'm sorry, but Gabby has spent nearly all of our previous struggles against relegation doing fuck all so why would now be any different?

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #247 on: December 21, 2015, 03:19:30 PM »
Due to body mass expansion of alarming proportions, we can forget  about his pace.

However, there is much to be said for his sumo wrestling skills in the box, particularly from dead balls, which are part and parcel of the BPL. This should not be overlooked, and is not trivial. Apart from taking a defender out  by blocking them off with his prodigious girth, with a moderate run he could form a mini solar eclipse and leave a couple of them in the dark, functioning like a not so small moon.

And again, although the tippy tappy tenedency are in denial on this physical aspect of our game, I would not fancy the chances of a defender who is stupid enough to let slack jawed fellow get them in an an arm lock, because they will be needing treatment for dislocation or damaged tendons.

Gabby has more yellow cards than goals in the last 5 seasons. His only weapon is his back side, which he spends pushing into defenders. Then standing there with his mouth open (as always) when a foul is awarded against him. Thick fucker has robbed a living. At least it's kept him out of prison.

You clearly don't like him very much.  But prison? What do you know about him that would give you that impression?

I think Paul is a policeman. He may ''know' things that we don't.

(Just messin')

Offline Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
« Reply #248 on: December 21, 2015, 04:38:35 PM »
I can't take anyone called Bogdan seriously. I keep seeing Walter White's car wash owner in my head.

Spoiler for "Breaking Bad Wipe down this scene - NSFW - swearing":
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 04:41:54 PM by Bad English »

Offline joe_c

• Location: My secret hayloft, shot with shafts of afternoon sunlight
  • GM : 31.03.2020
« Reply #249 on: December 21, 2015, 04:42:23 PM »
I can't take anyone called Bogdan seriously. I keep seeing Walter White's car wash owner in my head.

Spoiler for "Breaking Bad Wipe down this scene":

Is being called Bogdan worse than being called Pooldan? And is this the wrong thread?

Offline Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
« Reply #250 on: December 21, 2015, 04:43:09 PM »
Fuck everything and its eyebrows! You are right. Soz! Muli-tab H&V browsing and posting fail.

Pooldan was as full of shit as Bogdan, so draw there.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 04:48:29 PM by Bad English »

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #251 on: December 21, 2015, 05:25:49 PM »
Fuck everything and its eyebrows! You are right. Soz! Muli-tab H&V browsing and posting fail.

Pooldan was as full of shit as Bogdan, so draw there.
I went to language school over here with someone called Bogdan. He was from eastern Ukraine and without doubt the scariest individual I've ever met.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal