collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: NEGATIVE CHANTING  (Read 9358 times)

Offline curlytailavfc

• www.friendsofakitas.co.uk
  • GM : 26.02.2019
Re: NEGATIVE CHANTING
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2015, 07:43:16 PM »
after the arsehole game we were singing in the pub
we will go down withe this shit
i wont show my white flag and surrender
there will be no white flag above my door
were villa always will be

Offline ciggiesnbeer

• Location: Mass hysteria for Aston Villa. Some team from the mountains in Russia
  • GM : 23.01.2019
Re: NEGATIVE CHANTING
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2015, 11:32:45 PM »
Really not a fan of negative chanting. There was some in the Lower North Stand, just stood there shaking my head in disbelief. Though, I can fully understand the fans frustration.

Guzan got some  stick in particular  , One guy thought he was taking too much time clearing the ball up field
 (as did I ). To which he shouted " Guzan you bald headed ****, get the ball up to the forwards.
Guzan immediately turned round. stared in our direction and mouthed something in our direction.

Some pundits have said Villa fans expect too much. To be honest I would be happy just to see Villa try and compete with other teams, or a least be difficult to beat.

Pundits get a lot wrong about Aston Villa the idea that fans expect too much is particularly wrong.

I mean, a club of our size (argue whether thats big, medium or whatever) can surely "expect" to be not setting records of worst seasons ever in the league or breaking whatever shite record of shiteness we have managed this month. We should "expect" to win a home game more often than once a quarter, we should "expect" the club to hire a decent manager every now and again, we should "expect" maybe to replace selling our best players with ones who are approaching that quality.

Pundits can bugger right off.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal