collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

All aboard the shuttle bus. by dave.woodhall
[Today at 12:23:44 PM]

Gordon Cowans by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 12:19:57 PM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by ChicagoLion
[Today at 12:19:45 PM]

Champions League Contention by AV82EC
[Today at 12:09:23 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by pablo_picasso
[Today at 12:05:29 PM]

Villa Park Redevelopment by Clampy
[Today at 11:52:46 AM]

FFP by thick_mike
[Today at 10:19:47 AM]

Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Ian.
[Today at 10:01:07 AM]

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Away Allocations  (Read 31600 times)

Offline conman

Re: Away Allocations
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2015, 01:46:42 PM »
I see Ruskin Hall is closed but the mosque next door is open. Why couldn't the mosque build another mosque on the site AND show the away games. What's it all about?

the bass

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2015, 01:49:23 PM »
I see Ruskin Hall is closed but the mosque next door is open. Why couldn't the mosque build another mosque on the site AND show the away games. What's it all about?

I agree. Why don't the Government just allocate some of the NHS budget to pay for it? I'll be most upset if it turns out there's not always money for a mosque.

Offline conman

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2015, 01:54:51 PM »

I agree. Why don't the Government just allocate some of the NHS budget to pay for it? I'll be most upset if it turns out there's not always money for a mosque.
you watch too much citizen khan

Online nigel

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2015, 07:31:09 PM »
well if the worst comes to the worst and we do go down
at least we should get  bigger away allocations next season
tomorrow blues are taking 4 thousand to Fulham
although in the case of walsall away for example
it wont be a case of taking thousands there like we do for pre season friendlies
it will be a case of small ground ,,,,,,,small away allocation
as was the case for Bournemouth this season ,,,,,
hot summers day in  August  ,,,,,,,we could have filled the ground with Villa fans

I doubt they took that many, mate.
They normally struggle to take 1000.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2015, 09:26:00 AM »
well if the worst comes to the worst and we do go down
at least we should get  bigger away allocations next season
tomorrow blues are taking 4 thousand to Fulham
although in the case of walsall away for example
it wont be a case of taking thousands there like we do for pre season friendlies
it will be a case of small ground ,,,,,,,small away allocation
as was the case for Bournemouth this season ,,,,,
hot summers day in  August  ,,,,,,,we could have filled the ground with Villa fans

I doubt they took that many, mate.
They normally struggle to take 1000.

Every so often they pick a match to take a big following to, to create the pretence that they are a big club. A nose at work yesterday told about this 4,000 lark, I said 'you'll be back to your normal 300 in a couple of weeks', and reminded him of the 15,000 crowd they got at home in the week.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2015, 10:22:10 AM »
I saw their goals this morning. It didn't look as if there were 4,000 behind that goal.

Offline pbavfckuwait

« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2015, 10:29:44 AM »
Yeah Clampy but you forgot the 5 thousand in the Fulham end and the 10 thousand that were locked out, their a massive crew you know anit.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2015, 11:10:29 AM »
Yeah Clampy but you forgot the 5 thousand in the Fulham end and the 10 thousand that were locked out, their a massive crew you know anit.

They had two thousand stuck on the other side of the river.

Online Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2015, 11:15:10 AM »

They had two thousand stuck on the other side of the river.

...and the quest for Sherlock Street continues...

Offline pbavfckuwait

« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2015, 12:17:20 PM »
Yeah the River Rae

Offline Kingthing

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2015, 09:16:54 PM »
I saw their goals this morning. It didn't look as if there were 4,000 behind that goal.

I've checked with a couple of Fulham season ticket holders (who despise blues) they said they'd sold 4000 and sung about us for the whole of the match.

I told them to go and have a bath in Vim and try and forget all about the horrid affair.

Offline conman

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2015, 04:24:32 AM »

I've checked with a couple of Fulham season ticket holders (who despise blues) they said they'd sold 4000 and sung about us for the whole of the match.

I told them to go and have a bath in Vim and try and forget all about the horrid affair.
i seen davos diary and they sung keep right on twice

Offline QuintonVilla

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2015, 10:00:04 AM »
As fans we need to start buying the away tickets quicker to force the ticket office into taking the extra allocations. Everton we're only taking 1800, Southampton we've got an initial 1700 which will sell out but knowing our ticket office they'll say they didn't sell out quickly enough, Newcastle we've got an initial 1600 and same again it will sell out but probably not quickly enough for our ridiculous ticket office. They're making us look small time, everyone will see us only take 1800 to Everton and will think we're on par with tinpot teams like West Brom. Even Watford took 3000 up there. They're also robbing the team of 1200 extra voices supporting them.

We've got Norwich just after Christmas, when everyone is off work and lots will fancy going. The ticket office will take the 1400 allocation, nailed on.

Offline conman

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2015, 02:27:13 PM »
As fans we need to start buying the away tickets quicker to force the ticket office into taking the extra allocations. Everton we're only taking 1800, Southampton we've got an initial 1700 which will sell out but knowing our ticket office they'll say they didn't sell out quickly enough, Newcastle we've got an initial 1600 and same again it will sell out but probably not quickly enough for our ridiculous ticket office. They're making us look small time, everyone will see us only take 1800 to Everton and will think we're on par with tinpot teams like West Brom. Even Watford took 3000 up there. They're also robbing the team of 1200 extra voices supporting them.

We've got Norwich just after Christmas, when everyone is off work and lots will fancy going. The ticket office will take the 1400 allocation, nailed on.

They did sell out very quickly for Everton away,,,,,,went down to season ticket holders with 4 / 5 away games i think
last season it went to general sale and we took double the 1800 amount
why didnt they use that historical data
they dont want our away support and sing in the lower holte and you get ejected and season ticket withdrawn

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2015, 05:30:14 PM »

They did sell out very quickly for Everton away,,,,,,went down to season ticket holders with 4 / 5 away games i think
last season it went to general sale and we took double the 1800 amount
why didnt they use that historical data
they dont want our away support and sing in the lower holte and you get ejected and season ticket withdrawn

What makes you think they don't want our away support and you don't get ejected for singing in the holte at all.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal