collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Away Allocations  (Read 31745 times)

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
Re: Away Allocations
« Reply #210 on: December 08, 2015, 09:41:24 PM »
IMO we'd have really struggled to shift them. The 1500 went past ST holders, VC members and non ST holders with 3 aways. 1000 people that don't qualify with any of those is pushing it I reckon.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #211 on: December 08, 2015, 09:42:35 PM »
Judging by mine  and other comments looking for tickets for Norwich  the Club could and should have taken a bigger allocation.

Only my opinion though.

It's easy to say you were going to buy something when it's not for sale anymore. I can see both sides to this one - we sold out two weeks in advance so should have taken more, but one of those weeks is Christmas when I would guess the last thing on anyone's mind would be sorting out tickets and travel for an away match.

Offline conman

« Reply #212 on: December 09, 2015, 05:18:08 AM »
Judging by mine  and other comments looking for tickets for Norwich  the Club could and should have taken a bigger allocation.

Only my opinion though.

yeah and mine ,,with most people off work till the new year  ,,and itiching to get out the house , we could have easily sold another  1500 if it had gone to general sale

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #213 on: December 09, 2015, 07:11:29 AM »

Only my opinion though.

yeah and mine ,,with most people off work till the new year  ,,and itiching to get out the house , we could have easily sold another  1500 if it had gone to general sale

Although you said on the Norwich tickets thread that you wasn't going to go because 'its too far' and 'we're shit'.

Offline conman

« Reply #214 on: December 09, 2015, 02:29:41 PM »

Only my opinion though.

Although you said on the Norwich tickets thread that you wasn't going to go because 'its too far' and 'we're shit'.
yes , despite that , for reasons i am unable to go into i have changed my mind  and will go if i can get a ticket on monday

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal