collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Micah in trouble.......  (Read 14158 times)

Offline in exile

• GM : 22.07.2022
Re: Micah in trouble.......
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2015, 12:23:53 PM »
So he'll most likely be out of Monday's game.
Do we know if it's a 1 or 3 game ban?

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2015, 12:30:13 PM »
Stick at fullback, we have to do what's best for the club not him.

Offline IAmTheOneIanOlney

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2015, 12:33:34 PM »
So he'll most likely be out of Monday's game.
Do we know if it's a 1 or 3 game ban?
No information yet, but hopefully just the one.

Offline in exile

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2015, 12:36:45 PM »
Thank you

Offline Villa Lew

• GM : 16.08.2024
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2015, 03:30:31 PM »
It was bad enough firstly Richards continuing his spat with Fernandez, when he should be getting back to defend their impending attack, but to then continue it, in the tunnel is totally irresponsible not only as a player, but even more so as a captain.

He has let the club and the fans down badly.

Offline footyskillz

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2015, 04:07:32 PM »
It was bad enough firstly Richards continuing his spat with Fernandez, when he should be getting back to defend their impending attack, but to then continue it, in the tunnel is totally irresponsible not only as a player, but even more so as a captain.

I echo this. His temperament got better of him. Its no defence but he seemed to understand the need to win he was fired up and needs to focus his energy on his performance and leading the team. Perhaps on this occasion the pressure getting to much and that gabby agbonlahor will continue as captain

Offline nodge

• GM : 23.02.2024
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2015, 04:31:50 PM »
I look forward to seeing him make rampaging runs forward at right full back soon.

He's positioning is too poor to be a centre half, but as a full back, he looks like he plays a different sport compared to Hutton or Bacuna.

Agree, we just need a manager with big enough balls to tell him that's his position.  He's had a few marauding runs through the middle for us usually towards the end of the game when we're chasing a result and not a lot can stop him.  At right back he'd get the chance to do that on a regular basis.

Offline footyskillz

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2015, 04:54:24 PM »
I find Micah can be too over enthusiastic with his headers at attacking set plays and if he relaxed a bit would probably score. At times he plays with something to prove born on frustration with past injuries and his shunning at man city. He hasn't got the ill discipline of joey Barton or even Stevie errand but does lack discipline for his position and status as captain. That said  I do admire his passion and determined efforts. Richards would be better deployed at right back. As for his ball carrying I think he seems to over do that and often over runs the ball. I'd like someone to put there arm round him and get him back to basics. Seems happy to be playing regularly and just needs to enjoy it.

Offline Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2015, 04:59:00 PM »
Stick at fullback, we have to do what's best for the club not him.

I have a horrible feeling, admittedly based on nothing whatsoever, that he has the CB position in his contract.

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2015, 06:10:25 PM »
Surely you can't have a clause saying I must play centre half

Offline class-of-82

• GM : 05.04.2015
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2015, 06:14:31 PM »
Maybe he tries to hard cause he is sick of watching some of the dross that is going on in front of him

Offline Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2015, 06:20:40 PM »
Surely you can't have a clause saying I must play centre half

You'd hope not, but I honestly have no idea. I'm probably talking bollocks.

Offline pooligan

• Villa till i die
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2015, 09:10:06 PM »
I agree with Villa Lew,to act like he did at the time of the incident was bad,but to do what he did in the tunnel was just idiotic .No way would he be captain in my opinion

Offline in exile

« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2015, 08:43:18 AM »
I agree with Villa Lew,to act like he did at the time of the incident was bad,but to do what he did in the tunnel was just idiotic .No way would he be captain in my opinion
I think it depends on what he reacted to in the first incident

Offline Diablo

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2015, 09:07:11 AM »

I echo this. His temperament got better of him. Its no defence but he seemed to understand the need to win he was fired up and needs to focus his energy on his performance and leading the team. Perhaps on this occasion the pressure getting to much and that gabby agbonlahor will continue as captain

As misplaced as it was at least he appears to give a shit and seemed to recognise  the magnitude of the Swansea game and the probable consequences of losing. The frustration levels must be off the scale playing in this team especially if watching them is anything to go by. 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal