collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Back to the Villa  (Read 6957 times)

Offline Dave Cooper please

• GM : 20.04.2019
Re: Back to the Villa
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2015, 09:53:07 AM »
Is it...Do I have to do anything?

You have to pretend to be a sad geek and not realise that it was just a random date depicted in an average film,

Two threads about it on H&V now to go with the endless dribble on Facebook and twitter, I am starting to realise that my virtual friends on the internet are even sadder than I thought.

'Dribble' is what our players need to be doing more rather than passing sideways. I think what you meant was 'Drivel', although for me anyone who dislikes the Back to the Future movies must be culturally retarded :-)

No I meant dribble, my Twitter feed was awash with sputum from everybody who thought they were dead clever by posting the same shit all bloody day.
And I don't dislike the film, it's okay, the first one was quite clever, but the joke and idea had certainly worn thin by the third one.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2015, 10:29:40 AM »
I started going down the Villa in 1985 (v Newcastle) - which was the equivalent of turning up late for a party to realise all the food and drink was gone and the girls all paired up :)

I started going in 1979 and had six enjoyable years. 1985 to 1987 was grim. 2010 to the present day has been grim too.

Offline TonyD

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2015, 11:26:39 AM »
Go back to 95 and get Deadly to cough up the extra spondulics for Gazza.

Offline Clark W Griswold

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2015, 12:59:37 PM »
Is it...Do I have to do anything?

You have to pretend to be a sad geek and not realise that it was just a random date depicted in an average film,

Two threads about it on H&V now to go with the endless dribble on Facebook and twitter, I am starting to realise that my virtual friends on the internet are even sadder than I thought.

'Dribble' is what our players need to be doing more rather than passing sideways. I think what you meant was 'Drivel', although for me anyone who dislikes the Back to the Future movies must be culturally retarded :-)

No I meant dribble, my Twitter feed was awash with sputum from everybody who thought they were dead clever by posting the same shit all bloody day.
And I don't dislike the film, it's okay, the first one was quite clever, but the joke and idea had certainly worn thin by the third one.

Yeah I wouldn't disagree. The first was excellent and the second was really good until the last half hour which was a rather dull mess. The third was ok but a bit twee and less memorable.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal