collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Most black players?  (Read 11204 times)

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
Re: Most black players?
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2015, 09:36:13 AM »
I have read through this thread and I am sorry but I can not figure out where or how anyone has called this racist?
There is lot piss taking and rightly so as others have pointed we are way past this now since BFR's "black four".  Thread is not appropriate but rather than tell Risso on here I have invited him to a BBQ at my house this afternoon and he has turned me down because all the meat is halal. He should be slaughtered for that but that's just me😻

Offline Madferret62

« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2015, 10:59:27 AM »
I'll start this off by saying that I don't care what colour a player's skin is

RACIST ^^^ - RACIST ^^^  - RACIST ^^^  - RACIST ^^^  - RACIST ^^^  - RACIST ^^^  - RACIST ^^^  - RACIST ^^^ 

Sort yourself out it isn't racist to talk about race.

Online Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2015, 12:07:00 PM »
You have to laugh

Offline Madferret62

« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2015, 12:20:53 PM »
Well look here, I understand that I'm being accused of plagiarism, plagiarism me! I supose one must ocassionallly suffer the slings and arrows of  inconvenient fortune, but really a chap ought to expect certain standards.

I ought to have expected some reaction from quoting a man, notwithstanding his pedigree, who is in dire need of a decent haircut and really ought to detach himself from all is left wingery he has become embroiled in. That man is of course Boris Johnson of the courtney-fuckwit Johnson's erstwhile purveyors of common sense and moral rectitude. For it is he who drew my attention to the fact that all the ballyhoo about race is in itself racist in the extreme and Merely discussing darker chaps isn't racist at all.

But there you go, I've acknowledged his erudite contribution to the debate and expect to hear nothing further on the matter.

Offline peter w

« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2015, 02:00:31 PM »
Racist

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2015, 03:39:54 PM »
I'll start this off by saying that I don't care what colour a player's skin is

RACIST ^^^ - RACIST ^^^  - RACIST ^^^  - RACIST ^^^  - RACIST ^^^  - RACIST ^^^  - RACIST ^^^  - RACIST ^^^ 

Sort yourself out it isn't racist to talk about race.

Whoosh!

Offline Holte L2

« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2015, 03:43:54 PM »
We did set the record for playing the most black players in a game 20 years ago or so. It was at Everton, of all places. How many did we play? 7?

Yorke, Atkinson, Regis, McGrath, Daley, Small and possibly Paul Mortimer...?

Earl Barrett?

No, Barrett signed later in the season.

I've since looked it up and I was right on all except Mortimer, wonder if anyone can get the seventh without looking up? I was there that day, but in actual fact hadn't remembered the score.

if it's not been mentioned, Mark Blake was the seventh playing that day.  Regis and Daley scored if I remember.

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2015, 03:53:57 PM »
Let's clear this up. There's not a hint of racism in anything Risso's ever posted, and I have a forensic nose and a good memory where racism is concerned.

Not sure about that. Have you ever played a Belle & Sebastian record backwards?

The Klan would be proud.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2015, 04:04:19 PM »
Let's clear this up. There's not a hint of racism in anything Risso's ever posted, and I have a forensic nose and a good memory where racism is concerned.

Not sure about that. Have you ever played a Belle & Sebastian record backwards?

The Klan would be proud.

Indeed, the lyics "ooh you've got a nice cardie, the big boys were mean to me" from their ace song "Hello Kitty backpacks in the playground" when played backwards sounds like "Hitler was misunderstood and anyway he built some great roads."

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2015, 04:04:51 PM »
How many are coaches and managers is more important as there still seems to be a barrier there, so, save any pride for Villa leading from the front again when the chance comes.

I think the club are heading in the right direction, we have afterall appointed an orange manager.

Online Pat McMahon

« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2015, 05:21:29 PM »
How many are coaches and managers is more important as there still seems to be a barrier there, so, save any pride for Villa leading from the front again when the chance comes.

I think the club are heading in the right direction, we have afterall appointed an orange manager.

There goes our Catholic support then

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal