collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Season tickets 65 and over  (Read 3800 times)

Offline spud1950

Re: Season tickets 65 and over
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2015, 11:55:50 AM »
Several people told me they phoned etc and moaned and got a reduced ticket .That's why I asked if anyone has .Anyhow waiting for a call back .This will affect loads over the years so if they could do something to benefit all in future years.That would be good and shows the club care

Offline joe_c

• Location: My secret hayloft, shot with shafts of afternoon sunlight
  • GM : 31.03.2020
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2015, 10:39:47 AM »
Pretty sure that the last time I bought an Junior's Season Ticket for my nephew, even though he turned 16 in December, I was still able to get a full concession for him. This was a couple of years ago now though.

Offline Ron Manager

• GM : 03.04.2016
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2015, 04:53:20 PM »
Thanks for the reply .My letter was posted a few weeks ago to her .I will give her a call.This must occur every year for people reaching 65 .As I said I don't expect to pay the same as somone else who is 65 before the season starts ..But don't excpect to pay the full amount either .I think I have spent enough over the years to have a little moan

You've had 65 years to save a bit of extra cash for season ticket.  Plus you'll now get free prescriptions and a bus pass.

You've seen us win everything there is to win and this season you'll have a prime seat to watch it start all over again.

So stop bloody moaning you old fart.

Dont be so offensive you young whippersnapper!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal