collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: MOTD 2015/16  (Read 22765 times)

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
Re: MOTD 2015/16
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2015, 09:22:45 AM »
Bianca Westwood on Sky is okay.

Offline manic-road

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2015, 09:23:35 AM »
So what did the panel say about us tonight?

They picked out Micah Richards and showed examples of his excellent positioning and tackles.

Online dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2015, 09:24:24 AM »
I hope you've got a sufficiently deep cave you can retreat back into CBBB.  I think you might be needing it.

Offline garyshawsknee

• GM : 03.06.2020
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2015, 09:25:42 AM »

Surely the only requirements should be is, 1) not be annoying and 2) have a clue what you're talking about.

Somehow Jamie Rednapp got through the net.

Offline E I Adio

• GM : 09.10.2020
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2015, 09:27:05 AM »
The stupid woman on the Football League show does my head in. Why is it that the majority of women on TV to present/discuss sport, haven't got a fucking clue. All they know is Man Utd/Man City/Arsenal/Chelsea and the EPL. Not a fucking clue and irritating. The dopey mare on BBC breakfast (the one who looks like a horse), is also a fucking idiot.

There's a lot of shit male presenters, but the good to bad ratio is better than the women's. Eleanor Oldroyd is about the only decent female sports presenter I can currently think of.

I blame Sky Sports.

Surely the only requirements should be is, 1) not be annoying and 2) have a clue what you're talking about.

Or - 3) not look like a horse?

Offline Tony Erdington

• Being There
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2015, 09:27:36 AM »
The stupid woman on the Football League show does my head in. Why is it that the majority of women on TV to present/discuss sport, haven't got a fucking clue. All they know is Man Utd/Man City/Arsenal/Chelsea and the EPL. Not a fucking clue and irritating. The dopey mare on BBC breakfast (the one who looks like a horse), is also a fucking idiot.

There's a lot of shit male presenters, but the good to bad ratio is better than the women's. Eleanor Oldroyd is about the only decent female sports presenter I can currently think of.

I blame Sky Sports.

Agreed, you know some twat will say were sexiest, but its not if their any good wouldn't mind.

on talkshite, with micky Quinn that woman knows FA, she either states the obvious or makes no sense at all.

Offline luke95

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2015, 09:30:13 AM »
Man Utd on last. Has that happened before?

Not sure , but they almost went as far as apologizing for putting them on last .

Offline dekko

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2015, 09:34:00 AM »
I was about to say, I think Kelly Cates is pretty good.  Or at least she always seemed to know her stuff on 606, but then again thats easy when your co-presenter is Ian Wright

Online olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2015, 09:35:10 AM »
Not a MOTD moment but Owen surpassed himself yesterday by his "Alderweireld was a regular at Tottenham last season now let's see if he can transfer that form to Spurs" comment!

Offline Damo70

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2015, 09:39:47 AM »
I don't rate Bianca Westwood on Sky Soccer Saturday or Georgie Bingham on TalkSport but Kelly Cates was good on 606 and pretty much all of the SSN female presenters are very good.

Offline Tayls_7

• GM : 13.09.2024
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2015, 09:56:59 AM »

I blame Sky Sports.

You're not Donald Trump are you?  ::)

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2015, 10:06:22 AM »
The stupid woman on the Football League show does my head in. Why is it that the majority of women on TV to present/discuss sport, haven't got a fucking clue. All they know is Man Utd/Man City/Arsenal/Chelsea and the EPL.

Presumably the stupid woman who only knows Man Utd et cetera is Blackburn Rovers fan Kelly Cates?

Still, that's women for you.

Offline Matt Collins

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2015, 10:10:14 AM »

I blame Sky Sports.

Agreed, you know some twat will say were sexiest, but its not if their any good wouldn't mind.

on talkshite, with micky Quinn that woman knows FA, she either states the obvious or makes no sense at all.

Whereas Micky Quinn talks a lot of sense

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2015, 10:12:39 AM »

I blame Sky Sports.

Whereas Micky Quinn talks a lot of sense

You stole my thunder. Tony, you've probably picked the worst example possible there to make your point.

Offline AlexAlexCropley

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2015, 10:17:30 AM »
Fully expecting Lineker to parade in full D'Artagnan regalia any week now.
Or Dogtanian more like.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal