collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: ticket exchange  (Read 11868 times)

Offline MalcolmP

ticket exchange
« on: August 07, 2015, 06:33:14 AM »
Does anyone have any idea when ticket exchange partner will be announced(previously Viagogo) as i cannot  attend man u game and am desperate to sell my season ticket sests. Not good AVFC not having this sorted so close to start of season!. Website says  announcement w/c 27 July!

Offline TheTimVilla

• GM : 13.02.2022
Re: ticket exchange
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 06:48:48 AM »
Although I shall be attending that game, I would also quite like to know!

That's if my ST ever turns up...

Offline mrastonvilla

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 11:16:03 AM »
I asked the ticket office a couple of days ago. They are in the process of arranging something, but it wont be in place until after the Sunderland match at the earliest.

Offline MalcolmP

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 04:45:08 PM »
so if tbat late will the club give me the £80 plus that i will lose for the most sought after game of the season.
poor show by the club if that is true

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 05:03:52 PM »
so if tbat late will the club give me the £80 plus that i will lose for the most sought after game of the season.

You can't really blame them if you bought a ticket for a match you can't get to.

Offline brontebilly

• GM : 09.06.2024
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2015, 06:07:00 PM »
Does anyone have any idea when ticket exchange partner will be announced(previously Viagogo) as i cannot  attend man u game and am desperate to sell my season ticket sests. Not good AVFC not having this sorted so close to start of season!. Website says  announcement w/c 27 July!

will send PM

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2015, 07:09:48 PM »
I fully understand where Malcolm is coming from.  If people want the Villa to be a big  club then it will reach out to people outside the WM area.  I am sure quite a few people decided on season tickets on the basis  if they could not get to the Friday night games  the 11am games on a Sunday morning  they could at least transfer their seat for the game.

We are living in 2015 not 1977, I may not like it but football has moved on.

Offline silhillvilla

• GM : Dec, 2014
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2015, 07:11:33 PM »
I'm in the same boat Malcolm , shame the club haven't sorted this out by now. Shame no longer viagogo thought they offered a good service

Offline MalcolmP

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2015, 09:45:27 PM »
I fully understand where Malcolm is coming from.  If people want the Villa to be a big  club then it will reach out to people outside the WM area.  I am sure quite a few people decided on season tickets on the basis  if they could not get to the Friday night games  the 11am games on a Sunday morning  they could at least transfer their seat for the game.

We are living in 2015 not 1977, I may not like it but football has moved on.
exactly - bought season tickets on basis that with all of the date changes that i could sell if need be - pissed off enough that unavoidably cant go to the game (first time in 52 yrs watching villa that i have missed man u game) andcompounded by losingout on possible £80 because something that should be in place BEFORE SEASON STARTS isnt. i have missed less than 10 home games in 50 years

Offline Salsa Party Animal

• Location: Trinity Road Lower Stand or Dance-floor or Bedroom.
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Salsapartyanimal
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2015, 09:58:52 PM »
why no Viagogo now ? Have contract ended ?

Offline MalcolmP

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2015, 10:06:06 PM »

You can't really blame them if you bought a ticket for a match you can't get to.
yes i can that is a crap answer - When i bought my season ticket it was on the basis that they have a ticket exhange partner and who would have thought (not you i bet!) that a match would be on a Friday night which is first ever friday night game since sky premier league began and i  cannot think of another friday night game ever in my 52 years of watching the villa so i dont need your smarty pants reply .

Offline MalcolmP

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2015, 10:08:26 PM »
I'm in the same boat Malcolm , shame the club haven't sorted this out by now. Shame no longer viagogo thought they offered a good service
me too even though only ever used them once.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2015, 10:10:57 PM »

yes i can that is a crap answer - When i bought my season ticket it was on the basis that they have a ticket exhange partner and who would have thought (not you i bet!) that a match would be on a Friday night which is first ever friday night game since sky premier league began and i  cannot think of another friday night game ever in my 52 years of watching the villa so i dont need your smarty pants reply .

No, it's a perfectly civil reply. Should I not be allowed to disagree with you?

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2015, 10:12:09 PM »
Bizarre they haven't tied anything up with another ticket supplier yet I must say.

The season is starting, people want to use the service like in previous seasons and nothing.

Offline silhillvilla

• GM : Dec, 2014
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2015, 10:15:56 PM »
Bizarre they haven't tied anything up with another ticket supplier yet I must say.

The season is starting, people want to use the service like in previous seasons and nothing.
Perhaps they won't have a resale ticket partner ?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal