collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Players left to go ???  (Read 2762 times)

Offline richardhubbard

Players left to go ???
« on: July 31, 2015, 05:30:51 PM »
Who would you clear out now , what looks like a really good squad?

List of unwanted players
Baker
Senderos
Sissoko
Richardson
Herd
Tonev
Ngzobia

I would clear all out barring maybe Richardson , I would also sell Gabby as think he is a spent force ?

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
Re: Players left to go ???
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 05:32:13 PM »
I'd keep Richardson and one of Senderos (if fit) or Baker.

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 05:35:20 PM »
I would keep Baker and Richardson.

Offline DaveK

• GM : 25.08.2015
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 05:49:17 PM »

Offline garyshawsknee

• GM : 03.06.2020
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 05:49:59 PM »
I'm glad Baker is staying, he had a good season last year.

Offline VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2015, 05:51:17 PM »
man it is busy at the moment !

Offline Matt C

• GM : 18.06.2020
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 05:54:35 PM »
Richardson is a useful squad player I think.

Cissoko, Tonev, N'Zogbia look likely departures.  Herd has already left I thought?

Loans for Bennett and Robinson perhaps.

Offline Clark W Griswold

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 06:55:22 PM »
I would keep Richardson for his versatility. If we keep playing Baker we'll keep losing games. New 4 year deal FFS. I think he gets a lot of sympathy because he's home grown.

Offline supertom

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2015, 07:13:23 PM »
I don't mind Rico seeing out his deal.
I'm glad Baker will stay on, but I really do hope he has more luck with injuries. Before selling Benteke and Delph I'd have been tempted to cash in on Baker, but as we raised 40 odd mill for those two, there's no particular need to be cashing in on some of the others, like Baker, or Hutton. 
If someone is tempted to take Swiss Phil I'd let him go.

As for the likes of Bennett, Tonev, Cissokho, Cole, and N'Zogbia, they can all go. Herd must surely be gone already. Gabby I would probably give one last chance. Sherwood mentioned Gabby's weight. It's been identified as something that needs addressing. He hope he continues to shift a few pounds and we see him deliver more consistently this season. But this is definitely his last chance. If he's not doing it by Jan, lets start waving him around to the other clubs and hope for a buyer.

Offline Goldie.7

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2015, 07:17:06 PM »
Who would you clear out now , what looks like a really good squad?

List of unwanted players
Baker
Senderos
Sissoko
Richardson
Herd
Tonev
Ngzobia

I would clear all out barring maybe Richardson. I would also sell Gabby as think he is a spent force?

Everybody, barring the one that just signed and the two that don't even play for us.

Add all the others supertom mentioned for the exit door as well.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 07:20:45 PM by Goldie.7 »

Offline villan from luton

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2015, 09:40:39 PM »
I am happy for Baker to stay as 4th or even 5th choice CB if we include Crespo. Richardson is ok as back up, but the rest of them can happily go if we can find some lucky clubs to take them

richtheholtender

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2015, 10:06:45 PM »
"Its my club" Where have I heard that before?

Online edgysatsuma89

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2015, 12:14:32 AM »
I'm glad Baker will stay on, but I really do hope he has more luck with injuries. Before selling Benteke and Delph I'd have been tempted to cash in on Baker, but as we raised 40 odd mill for those two, there's no particular need to be cashing in on some of the others, like Baker, or Hutton. 

As for the likes of Bennett, Tonev, Cissokho, Cole, and N'Zogbia, they can all go. Herd must surely be gone already. Gabby I would probably give one last chance. Sherwood mentioned Gabby's weight. It's been identified as something that needs addressing. He hope he continues to shift a few pounds and we see him deliver more consistently this season. But this is definitely his last chance. If he's not doing it by Jan, lets start waving him around to the other clubs and hope for a buyer.

You're too kind on Gabby Tom you must be a nice bloke. Fuck him. He only turns up for a Derby which pisses me off more than anything as he shows he can do it. Also he has to have one of the worst footballing brains given to a premier league footballer... behind Charles 'blind alley' N'zogbia.

Offline villan from luton

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2015, 12:43:11 AM »

You're too kind on Gabby Tom you must be a nice bloke. Fuck him. He only turns up for a Derby which pisses me off more than anything as he shows he can do it. Also he has to have one of the worst footballing brains given to a premier league footballer... behind Charles 'blind alley' N'zogbia.

Good comments, but think I agree with superTom. Gabby has been too lazy for too many years, the odd game is not good enough and think Sherwood is big enough to say bye if that is the case, trouble is again who would buy him with his wages and contract? Richards is right in that he could be a top player, but it is down to the player and no more excuses

Offline villasjf

• GM : Sep, 10
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2015, 07:21:10 AM »

re Gabby I thought they were all given instructions on what weight and condition they come back to pre season.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal