collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Jordan Ayew - sold to Swansea  (Read 181369 times)

Offline mr underhill

Re: Jordan Ayew - sold to Swansea
« Reply #1455 on: August 08, 2018, 08:37:57 AM »
Ayew's a hubristic nutsack and I hope Courtois gets shafted for going on strike too.

Offline steamer

« Reply #1456 on: August 08, 2018, 09:58:06 AM »
I agree, certainly did not pull up any trees at Swansea and is now too good for them.
I also have to smile at Pogba wanting out from the theatre of dreams, not going on strike but telling his team mates he wants out. It is the imagined reaction from their fans that has me smiling.

Online ASHTONVILLA

• http://www.levitycropscience.com
  • GM : 01.08.2022
« Reply #1457 on: August 08, 2018, 10:04:02 AM »
He was shit for us and his CV now has two relegations on it. Utter tosser.

Offline passitsideways

« Reply #1458 on: August 08, 2018, 10:29:04 AM »
Don't know why people are acting high and mighty here, shit behaviour but he did it to get his move to us from Lorient and nobody here gave much of a toss about it back then.

Offline thick_mike

• GM : 26.02.2025
« Reply #1459 on: August 08, 2018, 10:37:30 AM »
Ayew's a hubristic nutsack and I hope Courtois gets shafted for going on strike too.

“Hubristic nutsack” 10/10

Offline footyskillz

« Reply #1460 on: August 08, 2018, 10:45:13 AM »
For me he was decent and clearly talented and scored goals despite struggles.

And watching him Swansea last season he did the same.

Twice in failing teams he's performed and has shown some desire.

Yes he's also shown attitude but I think boths he's shown some fight so I tend to stick up for him as he did constantly give something for opposition's to think about despite being in poor teams at villa and Swansea.

Good luck to him I say and hope he finds a club where he isn't struggling . It's a shame he has the attitude to do these strike things but for people to call him names (like anyone and everyone does in football?!) Just seems crazy and that's what i don't get a bout football followers

The insistence of being rude about individuals as some may be like this generally but majority would not find it acceptable to be called or call people that in day to day life

I get we are in a society and not just football where we amplifier how we judge both negatively and positively about situations and people.

Comments passed are figurative but upon reading about Ayew how would we if in situation do things . Maybe he's been forced into it as he's such a good player and wants to move on.

Grealish would be called the same if he did strike which he so won't but it's obviously a reflection on his attitude of advisers . I think calling him a tosser though is silly.

Offline Mortimer's Bear

• GM : 30.05.2019
« Reply #1461 on: August 08, 2018, 11:10:18 AM »

Harsh. I thought he was one of very few who came out of that disastrous season with any credit.

Offline footyskillz

« Reply #1462 on: August 08, 2018, 11:24:21 AM »

Harsh. I thought he was one of very few who came out of that disastrous season with any credit.

Exactly if he was so poo he would have never had any moves. His brother is a footballer as was his dad. He has pedigree and actually in right team and squad he do well.

Leeds bielsa would with him well. As would Guardiola or Mark Hughes - shaquri or David moyes arnautovic. Zaha palace and Hodgson.

Needs a right fit. I imagine Potter wouldn't know how to deal with someone like him so easier to move on .

I would put him below these but a very capable footballer who would be very good in a team challenging for Europe not relegation.

Paul Clement would have him at Reading I'm sure but ayew needs to go to a different direction.

Offline footyskillz

« Reply #1463 on: August 08, 2018, 11:27:42 AM »
And if those who seemed to think ayew was no good ( which in my opinion he did okay and welll enough considering situation apart from creswell incident)  then I can't think what they make of traore!

I also feel and having heard conditions sherwood mentioned and situation Traore will be a better is actually an outstanding talent which needs fine tuning .

Offline mr underhill

« Reply #1464 on: August 08, 2018, 12:33:31 PM »
they both need fine tuning to turn them into footballers

Offline Clark W Griswold

« Reply #1465 on: August 08, 2018, 04:48:44 PM »

Yep, agree with that. At least he seemed to give a fuck when he played for us and actually played quite well for the most part.
I don't like his methods for forcing moves though, shows a lack of class and a very selfish attitude.

Offline mr underhill

« Reply #1466 on: August 08, 2018, 05:27:40 PM »
He looked like a pig with a smacked arse every time I saw him when we first dropped down

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal