collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Not a very nice poll.  (Read 5392 times)

Offline ktvillan

• Location: In the land of Gazi Baba, pushing water uphill wth a fork
Re: Not a very nice poll.
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2015, 09:51:34 AM »
I'd be disappointed if he went to a club at the level of Liverpool or Spurs.  They are are not able to offer him CL and I'd argue they are only around the level at which we should  have been had we not been run so incredibly badly these last few years.   Liverpool are kind of trading on past glories and are therefore still able to attract some bigger names, but, Suarez season aside, they have not really looked all that the last few seasons.   If I were in his shoes I'm not sure I'd gamble on Rogers being able to take them to the next level again.

Offline passport1

• "I'm a believer mate"
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2015, 11:13:55 AM »
Any self respecting supporter wishing his best players away to other clubs should hang his head in shame.

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
  • GM : May, 2014
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2015, 11:25:45 AM »
Man U - for £30 - and Carrick to B6 please.

£30 isn't going to get you much these days.

Offline Gregorys Boy

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2015, 11:30:17 AM »
I went Liverpool because Utd have only struggled for two seasons and that is not nearly enough ;) Besides Rodgers is a promising British manager I would like to see things work out for him at Liverpool, but I think he will go to Utd.

Offline el león Benidorm

• GM : 28.05.2015
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2015, 11:58:13 AM »
That is like asking which I would prefer to shag my missus, a bluenose or a stripeyfilth.

If it was the ex wife that would be a tough call in fairness.

Offline Do u want 2bet against us

« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2015, 04:48:33 PM »
I guess Liverpool so we can rub his nose in it when we finish higher than them next season.

Offline Nii Lamptey

« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2015, 10:39:56 PM »
Man Utd - WITHOUT QUESTION! At least going to Man Utd would be an 'upgrade' for his career.

Growing up as a kid in the 80's, my school playground was littered with the Scouse filth. Hated em ever since. A club that totally lacks any class from the boardroom, to the players, to the fans.....and then there is their delusional view that they are title contenders somehow?!

Horrible, horrible football club. Their constant hounding of Villa a few years ago, trying to snatch Barry off us; Standing by a racist with overactive knashers; Holding out for £49m for one of the most overrated youngsters ever seen, then in their next breath, start whinging that Benteke is massively overpriced at £32m?! WHAT?!

The sooner they implode, the better imho. It hurts enough thinking of Milner wearing that shitty red shirt next season, PLEASE NOT Benteke too! 

Offline Hillbilly

« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2015, 03:44:11 AM »
Benteke's chances of playing in the "Champions" League with Frankie Goes To Hollywood are somewhere between slim and non-existent. Barring divine intervention, Chelsea and the two Manchester clubs are nailed on for three places. Which leaves them against Arsenal who are always there. And as we saw so painfully in Cup final, Arsenal are hitting their straps. Benteke will improve them but his career will likely turn a bit Savo rather than Yorke. Still, we get 30 million to add to the 20 million from Downing which lightens the mood somewhat. And he's not going to Spurs which is something.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2015, 06:57:39 AM »
Man United are the bigger club, likely to pay more, play Champions League football and if they sign a centre half of repute, run the title very close.

Liverpool will have had a good season of they finish 5th.

Offline Tom_Mc9?

• GM : 28.08.2024
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2015, 08:50:14 AM »
Any self respecting supporter wishing his best players away to other clubs should hang his head in shame.

Does anybody wish him away?

Offline Deano's Mullet

« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2015, 09:06:50 AM »
As stated a horrible poll. I'd rather he went to  Walsall.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal