collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Season Ticket sales  (Read 7869 times)

Offline wozwebs

• GM : 20.04.2019
Season Ticket sales
« on: June 30, 2015, 06:40:36 PM »
The general sale map has come online again from today, can basically now see who has renewed and who hasn't. Lots in K5 which was usually always well sold out and lots in other areas available.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/avfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=10124&tm_link=tm_homeA_4_f1

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
Re: Season Ticket sales
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 06:44:10 PM »
Sold out in my block.

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 07:46:17 PM »
Sold out in my block.

Your a very popular man Redsox, everyone wants to be near you

Offline Jane

• GM : 02.07.2021
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 08:42:54 AM »
Dammit.  Looks like the miserable people next to us have renewed.

Offline in exile

• GM : 22.07.2022
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 10:35:02 AM »
I'm really pissed off.
Bee waiting all this time for today to come only to be told all wheelchair season tickets are sold out.
Last season I had to ring on match day to see if anyone had notified Villa Park that they would not be at the game and they re sold the space.
Looks like we are going to have to wait for someone to die before we get a chance of a season ticket

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 10:50:14 AM »
Sold out in my block.

It must be because of the way that I stand there in my Villa shirt and scarf leading the chanting/singing  ;)

The guy who sits two seats away from me (he was next to me in the old TR) missed the second half of the season and his seat was empty. It'll be interesting to see whether its him sat there next season. I've sat either next to or close to the bloke since the late nineties but have only had one brief conversation with him and that was only because I bumped into him at the 2000 Final.

My block (C4) and C5 are probably genuinely sold out.

However, some of the other blocks in red surprise me. Are corner blocks like C9 and B7 really sold out or don't they offer Season Tickets in those sections ?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 10:52:20 AM by UK Redsox »

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 11:46:48 AM »
However, some of the other blocks in red surprise me. Are corner blocks like C9 and B7 really sold out or don't they offer Season Tickets in those sections ?

I've a feeling the section where the Holte meets the Trinity Rd, at the pitch level, is one that usually shows as sold out, but I think gets used for people they give freebies to.

I'm basing this on the admittedly scant evidence that whenever we have something like soldiers doing something on the pitch pre-match, you always see them sat in that section after.

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 11:55:20 AM »
I thought the Holte corners were going to be heavily reduced tickets this season.

Offline joe_c

• Location: My secret hayloft, shot with shafts of afternoon sunlight
  • GM : 31.03.2020
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2015, 12:05:13 PM »
Dammit.  Looks like the miserable people next to us have renewed.

Amfy's not *that* bad surely?

Sold out in my block.

It must be because of the way that I stand there in my Villa shirt and scarf leading the chanting/singing  ;)

The guy who sits two seats away from me (he was next to me in the old TR) missed the second half of the season and his seat was empty. It'll be interesting to see whether its him sat there next season. I've sat either next to or close to the bloke since the late nineties but have only had one brief conversation with him and that was only because I bumped into him at the 2000 Final.

My block (C4) and C5 are probably genuinely sold out.

I think these are in the family area so will only be sold on the basis of an adult and child/children together and presumably not available for online purchase, you'll need to do them in phone or in person.

Offline walsall villain

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2015, 11:08:59 PM »
Plan to get two season tickets in the lower holte tomorrow but can't see two together anywhere. Reasonable availability showing towards the back of the upper Holte. Is the online seat selector accurate? Shocked if it, didn't think we had so many season ticket holders.

Offline frank

• GM : 29.01.2025
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2015, 12:33:25 AM »
In the whole of our block, L5 on the Lower Holte, there are only 9 single seats still available, according to the seating plan. That can't be right, can it?

Offline conman

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 01:53:11 AM »
Plan to get two season tickets in the lower holte tomorrow but can't see two together anywhere. Reasonable availability showing towards the back of the upper Holte. Is the online seat selector accurate? Shocked if it, didn't think we had so many season ticket holders.

its showing not many seats available because people have already bought tickets for the sunderland ,,,man u games
your best bet is wait till december for the half season tickets to go on sale
its actually more than half ,,,,its the last 12 of the 19 but you only get charged half the full season ticket price
then you will have much more choice to get 2 lower holte seats together
in the meantime make sure you get the early bird tickets soon as they are on sale
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 01:56:52 AM by conman »

Offline dotcomsimon

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2015, 02:23:38 AM »

its showing not many seats available because people have already bought tickets for the sunderland ,,,man u games
your best bet is wait till december for the half season tickets to go on sale
its actually more than half ,,,,its the last 12 of the 19 but you only get charged half the full season ticket price
then you will have much more choice to get 2 lower holte seats together
in the meantime make sure you get the early bird tickets soon as they are on sale

Happened to a mate of mine last season, I think for the first 2 games he sat in a diff location, then moved to his regular seat for the remainder of the season

Offline Holte L2

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2015, 07:44:02 AM »
They announced on the o/s a few weeks ago that we've had the most renewals since 04/05 but I can't remember the figure that was given.

Online Walmley_Villa

• GM : 21.08.2017
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2015, 08:55:01 AM »
They announced on the o/s a few weeks ago that we've had the most renewals since 04/05 but I can't remember the figure that was given.

They reckoned 4,000 new ST holders and 85% of existing had renewed at that point in time.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal