collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Micah Richards - Released  (Read 458621 times)

Offline Brassneck

Re: Micah Richards signed
« Reply #1920 on: June 19, 2018, 09:41:03 AM »
I actually think it's sweetly naive that he feels the need to get all defensive and apologetic on social media as if most Villa fans are going to be more incensed about some bizarre hand gesture than, amongst other things, his total lack of application in the job for which he is paid millions.

I think it's more to do with the potential of repercussions from the club.

He knows what he has done is inflammatory and he knows the club will take action if possible.

I think he's just covering his own arse (or more specifically, his own pay packet).

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #1921 on: June 19, 2018, 01:20:24 PM »
We can't we start looking to offer this clown cash to just leave us. 3 months salary up front to piss off. We are happy to take cash early from Burnley for a discount but continue to let this charlatan prick around at the training ground.

So you are called into your Manager's office and they say, we aren't making you redundant, so you can stay and get paid for another 12 months if you like, but, as an alternatively we will offer you a quarter of that to leave instead without any assurances about your future employment, what do you say?

And that even assumes we have £400k kicking around doing nothing which I seriously doubt.

Offline sirlordbaltimore

« Reply #1922 on: June 19, 2018, 03:24:08 PM »
I actually think it's sweetly naive that he feels the need to get all defensive and apologetic on social media as if most Villa fans are going to be more incensed about some bizarre hand gesture than, amongst other things, his total lack of application in the job for which he is paid millions.

He knows what he has done is inflammatory and he knows the club will take action if possible.

I think he's just covering his own arse (or more specifically, his own pay packet).

You say that, but i nor any supporter i know had a clue what that hand sign was. Not one clue. So to assume that buffoon did seems odd to me.

He's many many things, but i'm 100% he had no idea what that poxy sign meant like the majority of people outside of a pub in Small Heath probably

Offline Nastylee

« Reply #1923 on: June 19, 2018, 07:52:34 PM »
I've never seen the gesture, ever!

Offline Brassneck

« Reply #1924 on: June 19, 2018, 08:51:33 PM »

You say that, but i nor any supporter i know had a clue what that hand sign was. Not one clue. So to assume that buffoon did seems odd to me.

He's many many things, but i'm 100% he had no idea what that poxy sign meant like the majority of people outside of a pub in Small Heath probably

I didn't say that he knew what he was doing and quite frankly, I don't care whether he did or didn't.  I said he (now) know's what he has done.

As a Villa fan, I take great offence that one of our players demonstrates anything publicly that appears to associate with our fiercest rivals.  That it came from the parasite that is Richards, makes it even worse.

Thinking of Birmingham City makes my stomach turn.  I absolutely hate the horrible, scummy, low life b%stards.  If I had my way, Richards would be sacked on the spot for that, regardless of whether he knew what he was doing or not.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #1925 on: June 19, 2018, 08:52:45 PM »

I didn't say that he knew what he was doing and quite frankly, I don't care whether he did or didn't.  I said he (now) know's what he has done.

As a Villa fan, I take great offence that one of our players demonstrates anything publicly that appears to associate with our fiercest rivals.  That it came from the parasite that is Richards, makes it even worse.

Thinking of Birmingham City makes my stomach turn.  I absolutely hate the horrible, scummy, low life b%stards.  If I had my way, Richards would be sacked on the spot for that, regardless of whether he knew what he was doing or not.

I'd get a sense of proportion if I were you.

Offline paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #1926 on: June 19, 2018, 09:00:09 PM »

How about if if was Chester and Grealish doing it, would you want them sacked as well?

Online Gareth

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #1927 on: June 19, 2018, 09:08:37 PM »
How many people on here had a clue that signal existed? Never heard of it, never seen it done personally

Offline SheffieldVillain

• GM : 18.02.2022
« Reply #1928 on: June 19, 2018, 09:10:33 PM »

What about regardless of employment law?

Offline Brassneck

« Reply #1929 on: June 19, 2018, 09:16:15 PM »

I'd get a sense of proportion if I were you.

Each to their own eh Dave?

Offline Brassneck

« Reply #1930 on: June 19, 2018, 09:17:07 PM »

What do you think?

Offline Brassneck

« Reply #1931 on: June 19, 2018, 09:19:57 PM »

How about if if was Chester and Grealish doing it, would you want them sacked as well?

Grealish would never have done it.  If Chester had done it, I would want something done about it.  Whether I'd want him sacked or not is debatable.

Offline SheffieldVillain

• GM : 18.02.2022
« Reply #1932 on: June 19, 2018, 09:21:00 PM »

What do you think?

Oh, I think you're being a massive drama queen over something that doesn't at all matter in the scheme of things.

But I was asking you.

Offline Brassneck

« Reply #1933 on: June 19, 2018, 09:23:03 PM »

What do you think?

Oh, I think you're being a massive drama queen over something that doesn't at all matter in the scheme of things.

But I was asking you.

Well if you bothered to read my previous comment, you wouldn't have needed to ask.

Offline Brassneck

« Reply #1934 on: June 19, 2018, 09:27:29 PM »
Well if you bothered to read my previous comment, you wouldn't have needed to ask.

If I hadn't bothered to read your previous comment, how would I have know you'd commented and replied to it? Come on fella, think it through.

So what part of "the club will take action if possible"  did you not understand?

Now who needs to think it through?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal