collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Loyalty  (Read 3226 times)

Offline KRS

Re: Loyalty
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2015, 12:35:56 AM »
Tune in next week when we discuss if West Brom would have beat Arsenal at Wembley in the Cup Final and how many goals Ideye would have scored if he played instead of Benteke.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2015, 12:44:10 AM »
Given the fact that Benteke and Cleverley weren't going to be hanging around, should Sherwood have played them in the cup final?   Discuss

One of Cloughie's many great sayings was that you should always play your best team. He added that it shouldn't even need saying but that it was surprising how many managers didn't always do so.

Offline joe_c

• Location: My secret hayloft, shot with shafts of afternoon sunlight
  • GM : 31.03.2020
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2015, 10:10:44 AM »
One drink and that’s it. Don’t be rude. Drink your drink, but do it quickly. Say ‘goodnight’ and go home. You see, this is a moral test of one’s self whether or not you can maintain loyalty because being loyal is very important. So, you’re gonna go out there and you’re gonna say, ‘Goodnight, I’ve had a very lovely evening,’ walk out the door, get in the car, go home, jerk off and that’s all you're gonna do.

Offline DeKuip

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2015, 10:47:08 AM »
Given the fact the most footballers never get to play for the Villa, is it worth them being born?

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2015, 11:02:54 AM »
One drink and that’s it. Don’t be rude. Drink your drink, but do it quickly. Say ‘goodnight’ and go home. You see, this is a moral test of one’s self whether or not you can maintain loyalty because being loyal is very important. So, you’re gonna go out there and you’re gonna say, ‘Goodnight, I’ve had a very lovely evening,’ walk out the door, get in the car, go home, jerk off and that’s all you're gonna do.

Was that from Back in the DHSS?

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2015, 01:14:05 PM »
Talking of comedy acts and I know I said yesterday I try to avoid what he says, but was at mums today and looking at the Mail from yesterday.  Anyone catch, Albion's 'end of season awards' according to Bill Foul?  Three mentions of us.

Tim Sherwood apparently having egg on his face for calling them a good little club and them finishing above us - salad is a dish best served cold apparently.  No me  neither.

'Best away fans'  This was rather strangely described as the moment when James Morrison tripped one of our fans on the pitch.  Described as comedy gold.  Funnily enough has now been removed from their online version.

Best verbal volley - Chris Brunt to Anthony Taylor in the tunnel at Villa Park - got him a ban but it was worth it.

Maybe Dolly was right.  What a tnuc.

You do honestly wonder how Bill Howell has still got a job.

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2015, 05:30:56 PM »

Was that from Back in the DHSS?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal