collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Truly, Madly, Wembley tonight on BBC3  (Read 11536 times)

Online Chico Hamilton III

Re: Truly, Madly, Wembley tonight on BBC3
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2015, 10:33:11 AM »
3 nil when I left, didn't know it was 4 until about half an hour later in the pub. Also, it's fair to say that not every Arsenal fan is a nu-footy, Nick Hornby-type, although they did appear to be out in force along Wembley Way. Hat's off the Arsenal geezers ( and I do mean geezers) though who hired an open-top bus to get to Wembley. I liked their style. They drove up Kilburn High Road and not many of the villa fans in the pubs along the route were giving them any abuse. Also, the fella who came back to the Black Lion with some nasty head injuries after taking hiding at Kilburn station from a bunch of "Tarquins"     

Offline ajmant

« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2015, 12:06:07 PM »
My mates son picked up a rail ticket dropped by a Gooner and gave it back to him as we walked up Wembley way. He was one of three walking together. Must have been a return. The first thanked him and gave him a fiver. The second gave him a tenner. The third was just a miserable bastard.

After the game, I wish I'd have picked the ticket up and held onto it.

Offline Pat McMahon

« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2015, 02:55:40 PM »
3 nil when I left, didn't know it was 4 until about half an hour later in the pub. Also, it's fair to say that not every Arsenal fan is a nu-footy, Nick Hornby-type, although they did appear to be out in force along Wembley Way. Hat's off the Arsenal geezers ( and I do mean geezers) though who hired an open-top bus to get to Wembley. I liked their style. They drove up Kilburn High Road and not many of the villa fans in the pubs along the route were giving them any abuse. Also, the fella who came back to the Black Lion with some nasty head injuries after taking hiding at Kilburn station from a bunch of "Tarquins"     

I never saw the fella with the head injuries in the pub. Was he ok?

Online Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2015, 03:04:27 PM »

I never saw the fella with the head injuries in the pub. Was he ok?

He was outside, shaking. Rob was talking to him

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
  • GM : May, 2014
« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2015, 05:04:53 PM »
I remember somebody posting this and having to have my toes straightened after. I knew I recognised him from somewhere.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2015, 05:14:48 PM »
I remember somebody posting this and having to have my toes straightened after. I knew I recognised him from somewhere.

That's the chap I know vaguely. A nice enough lad but a bit Villa obsessed.

Offline andyaston

« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2015, 09:21:05 PM »

That's the chap I know vaguely. A nice enough lad but a bit Villa obsessed.
yes he hung out with two twats now.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal