collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Other Games - 2023/24 by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 01:00:26 PM]

Villa Park Redevelopment by PeterWithesShin
[Today at 12:57:59 PM]

Gordon Cowans by Flamingo Lane
[Today at 12:56:46 PM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Ads
[Today at 12:46:44 PM]

Happy Easter everyone - Wolves at home by dave.woodhall
[Today at 12:46:19 PM]

All aboard the shuttle bus. by dave.woodhall
[Today at 12:23:44 PM]

Champions League Contention by AV82EC
[Today at 12:09:23 PM]

FFP by thick_mike
[Today at 10:19:47 AM]

Recent Posts

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 01:00:26 PM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by PeterWithesShin
[Today at 12:57:59 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Flamingo Lane
[Today at 12:56:46 PM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Demitri_C
[Today at 12:51:31 PM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Ads
[Today at 12:48:46 PM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Ads
[Today at 12:46:44 PM]

Happy Easter everyone - Wolves at home by dave.woodhall
[Today at 12:46:19 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by devilla
[Today at 12:43:32 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: FA Cup Final 2015 - Aston Villa vs Arsenal Fuck the Fuckers Match Thread.  (Read 29414 times)

Offline Proposition Joe

The team seemed frozen in the headlights, but the only way to really stop that from happening is to make FA Cup final appearances so often they become run of the mill.  And that will need much much better players than we've got at the moment.

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
Last three matches, this horror show, getting owned at home to Burnley, losing 6-1 at Southampton (a match in which 10-1 wouldn't have flattered then) .

And finishing 17th.

This is a club which stinks of decay. Reaching the final has just sprinkled a bit of gloss on it, but what a horrific season

Offline beness

• GM : 21.01.2018
sherwood needs to be given the money to build his own team.
He's had 2 teams that he has had to deal with and not one closed season to work with what he wants to bring in.

Online Flamingo Lane

I wish WBA had beaten us ..would have been less embarrassing than this

You're wrong.  Enjoy the fact that their pleasure at what happened today is a measure of their pain at us beating them.  And that's why we live football.  And how we love the Villa.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 07:35:20 PM by Ian Price »

Offline warleyboy

I feel sorry for all those fans who have spent a fucking fortune getting down there, hard earned money spent on some ****** who can't be arsed.
Fuck off Tim with your shit tactics.
Fuck off any player who does not give 100% for the claret and blue.

I honestly cannot believe that any other team in the prem would not have tried harder, in fact fuck that, any other team in any division

Offline JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
Artetia doing a terry

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
Last three matches, this horror show, getting owned at home to Burnley, losing 6-1 at Southampton (a match in which 10-1 wouldn't have flattered then) .

And finishing 17th.

This is a club which stinks of decay. Reaching the final has just sprinkled a bit of gloss on it, but what a horrific season

It's not going to change overnight is it? It looked like it was going in the right direction but these last few games have been simply horrendous. We have to change so much at the club to become respectful again. Today was a big chance to start that and maybe what the last few games have proved is that there is a ton of work ahead.

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
Fucking 4-0. Why couldn't we have lost 1-0 or 2-1? FFS

Online Flamingo Lane

Fucking 4-0. Why couldn't we have lost 1-0 or 2-1? FFS

Or 3-2?  Or 4-3? Or 5-4? Or 6-5?

Offline beness

• GM : 21.01.2018
OK we got thrashed as it looks on paper.

Lets see what the manager can do in the closed season when he gets a few bob to spend.

Online OzVilla

• GM : 16.08.2023
I feel sorry for all those fans who have spent a fucking fortune getting down there, hard earned money spent on some c***s who can't be arsed.

I honestly cannot believe that any other team in the prem would not have tried harder, in fact fuck that, any other team in any division

That's total rubbish tbh. We got outclassed right across the field from the first minute to the last.

Sherwood was out thought, they played well and we couldn't live with them. Our heads dropped 2nd half and we certainly should have had one or two penalties, not that we'd have deserved to win.

Arsenal were my too good, to say it was because players didn't try is rubbish. The occasion and the opposition were too much for us. I'm disappointed but I'm or overly surprised. We are what we are with this squad.

Let's just pray for a new owner who'll be prepared to spend what we'll need to make us competitive again.  We all know we're not at the moment.

Offline steamer

OK
No one more hurt , than me.
We were fucking crap, hang on, they finished 3rd we were 17th the difference  in class was there for all to see.
Good luck Tim , buy some decent players and next see what next season brings.
Sorry for family and friends who spent so much money in travelling so far for such crap 

Offline warleyboy

I feel sorry for all those fans who have spent a fucking fortune getting down there, hard earned money spent on some c***s who can't be arsed.

That's total rubbish tbh. We got outclassed right across the field from the first minute to the last.

Sherwood was out thought, they played well and we couldn't live with them. Our heads dropped 2nd half and we certainly should have had one or two penalties, not that we'd have deserved to win.

Arsenal were my too good, to say it was because players didn't try is rubbish. The occasion and the opposition were too much for us. I'm disappointed but I'm or overly surprised. We are what we are with this squad.

Let's just pray for a new owner who'll be prepared to spend what we'll need to make us competitive again.  We all know we're not at the moment.

Sorry oz disagree, we were outclassed, battered really.
But not just outclassed for 75-80 minutes, they wanted it more, worked harder, got there tactics spot on.
We didn't, and like I said, I feel for all those hard working villa fans.

I'm grateful to TS for keeping us in prem when it looked destined we were dead and buried, but last 3 games in particular has shown TS may need a defensive coach, better tactics and more reliable players.

And don't get me wrong, I was gutted when he was given job, but completely changed my mind after first match, he wears his heart on his sleeve and I love his honesty.
The fact he was nearly in tears when Lerner said something to him shows me he has bought into AVFC, it's going to be another tough season ahead, but he is the right fit for our great club.

Offline Havencheese

In these dark times of the club, I'm actually glad we have someone like Tim Sherwood in charge. He's got faults but he really saved us this season, he's real, he gives a shit. He's been a glimmer of hope at the club. He's not selling anything, it's not a career, he actually loves football and people.

As for Arsenal, I still can't dislike them but I am sick of the likes of them. I think yesterday will hurt us as fans, more than they'll enjoy it in the long run. Amongst their remaining hardcore, there's a lot more faceless plastics involved in their mob winning all the time, part timers. If anything I can still identify with Villa still just as I did as a kid. Last night a Spurs fan snuck down to the Villa pub, he's hooked up with a Melbourne girl and told me that the support last night here was absolute quality.

So hurry up Randy, sell up to someone like Sherwood, make sure they give a shit.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal