collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Fair play BBC  (Read 6351 times)

Offline amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
Re: Fair play BBC
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2015, 12:25:39 PM »
Sadly, being the happy clappy Villa fan I am, I did agree to sing!

I am now mortified and realise the May 30th could simultaneously be the best and worst day of my life all at the same time.

I have checked & no-one else I know agreed to sing. I am hoping that they wanted to montage it and if I'm the only one, they won't use it (straws, clutching)
What did they ask you to sing?

Glory Glory Aston Villa.

I think I got to 'no one else can catch us up' & then fairly rapidly folded!

Offline Holte L2

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2015, 12:50:13 PM »
Has anyone by chance got a download of the West Brom cup Quarter Final?  It's been deleted from my sky planner! Not Happy!!!

If anyone could help me out and PM me a download It would be much appreciated.

Offline leylandalbion

• GM : 06.05.2015
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2015, 12:52:09 PM »
Its on my Virgin media box - but wouldnt have a clue how to download it.

Offline villalion

« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2015, 10:46:39 PM »
Has anyone by chance got a download of the West Brom cup Quarter Final?  It's been deleted from my sky planner! Not Happy!!!

you can recover deleted recordings on your sky box. Go to  planner, 3rd box across  is deleted, recover from there.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 10:49:44 PM by villalion »

Offline Holte L2

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2015, 10:59:25 PM »

you can recover deleted recordings on your sky box. Go to  planner, 3rd box across  is deleted, recover from there.

I've tried that mate, and it's not there! Gutted.

Offline footyskillz

« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2015, 01:10:33 PM »
The BBC line up is very unimpressive as to what could have been quite a  few of the shows will be repeats as already shown this coming week namely Gary's road to fa cup. The road to Wembley, are on BBC one Tuesday and Wednesday.
The 50 greatest moments of fa cup is a rehahsed repeat and old footage as is totp2 business. Rewind classics sets you in the mood but is cheap archive material.
Of course we all be liking to see the footage of 57 which they rolled out before and will have to hear same stuff as before.
I also feel the highlights sound be longer than advertised only  1050 pm to 1125 pm and will be if the game is an all time classic.
Underwhelming

The great thing is villa will be shown  all round the world and winning the cup will bring more fans ! More than half a billion viewers around the world to go with the 10 to 15 million in UK

Offline footyskillz

« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2015, 02:00:48 PM »

You can get it from YouTube for eg if u have a smart TV or use chrome cast and get a copy of the web.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal