collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: BBC tossers!  (Read 13778 times)

Offline martin o`who??

• Apparently I am my own worst enemy.
BBC tossers!
« on: April 18, 2015, 12:58:08 PM »
Are we actually playing tomorrow?, is there actually another team besides Liverpool in the tie??, just watched what is laughably called "football focus" we literally didn't get a mention, I hate the BBC at the best of times but this was just a fucking insult. Their coverage is just as biased as their election coverage. I HATE THE BBC! You bunch of thieving tossers.

Offline levico

Re: BBC tossers!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 01:00:47 PM »
Couldn't agree more. Never been so irritated with the BBC as I am these days.

Offline Boz

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 01:07:36 PM »
BBC once again focus on their favourites. There are 4 clubs in the semi finals and guess which one didn't warrant a mention other than we are playing tomorrow. Feature interviews on Arsenal, Reading and Liverpool, nothing on Villa, bloody appalling so called unbiased reporting.

Spent more time talking with Pardew. If you're a Midland club it like being invisible to the BBC.

Something needs doing about how the BBC ignores clubs outside the North West and London.

Online john2710

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 01:12:50 PM »
BBC once again focus on their favourites. There are 4 clubs in the semi finals and guess which one didn't warrant a mention other than we are playing tomorrow. Feature interviews on Arsenal, Reading and Liverpool, nothing on Villa, bloody appalling so called unbiased reporting.

Spent more time talking with Pardew. If you're a Midland club it like being invisible to the BBC.

Something needs doing about how the BBC ignores clubs outside the North West and London.

Hopefully by 6pm tomorrow, we will have done something about it by beating the fuckers.

Offline leylandalbion

• GM : 06.05.2015
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2015, 01:58:53 PM »
agreed absolute disgrace.  The biggest mention was that Liverpool will have to watch Benteke!  No shit Sherlock!

Offline mr underhill

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2015, 02:01:44 PM »
smug self satisfied tossers ; a change of funding to bring them into the real world long overdue.

Offline Diablo

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2015, 02:03:33 PM »
WTF! Wish I'd seen this thread before watching Football Focus on the player I could have saved myself the time. What an absolute joke! Hardly mentioned. The 3 others all had pieces/interviews. Were we on it the week before or something???

Offline asgpaul

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2015, 02:08:57 PM »
Wouldn't it be 'nice' if the BBC was a subscription service rather than licence fee!

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2015, 02:10:14 PM »
I don't care. If we do the business tomorrow they will be forced to take notice. We've made it easy on the media these past few years to become invisible. We are playing better, have a much more positive and upbeat manager and have a good chance of winning tomorrow. They might talk about Gerrard's tears but slowly but surely we'll get our dues. But we have to earn it.

Offline Nicko89

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2015, 02:12:21 PM »
Are we actually playing tomorrow?, is there actually another team besides Liverpool in the tie??, just watched what is laughably called "football focus" we literally didn't get a mention, I hate the BBC at the best of times but this was just a fucking insult. Their coverage is just as biased as their election coverage. I HATE THE BBC! You bunch of thieving tossers.

spot on

Online Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2015, 02:22:32 PM »
Agree with Toronto. Who gives a shit?

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2015, 02:23:55 PM »
Who cares. They'll probably talk about the game before the Arsenal vs Reading game later.

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2015, 02:29:06 PM »
Apparently the BBC requested interviews with Villa this week but we turned them down.

Offline charleeco7

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2015, 02:32:57 PM »
Dan Walker taken some stick on Twitter over it and replied with this:
@mrdanwalker: I know we didn't have #AVFC on today but club turned down our Benteke request this week and we've had Sherwood & Delph in the last month.

So it doesn't sound as though they were that arsed.

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2015, 02:38:54 PM »
Apparently the BBC requested interviews with Villa this week but we turned them down.

No issue with that. Sherwood likely wanted to focus on the task ahead than spending a couple of hours doing interviews only for it to be cut to 5 minutes to accommodate more time for the Gerrard love in.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal