collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: F.A. Cup Tickets  (Read 60169 times)

Offline class-of-82

• GM : 05.04.2015
Re: F.A. Cup Tickets
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2015, 01:55:08 PM »
Pws
Thanks for putting my mind at rest but it's like queing up outside toys r us for something you promised ya kid for Xmas.
Until you actually have it you still worry you might miss out.
Bit like the final 20 minutes in rotterdam

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2015, 01:56:23 PM »
And there will still be more tickets that ST holders. And still there will still be panic/complaints because someone can buy a ticket before someone else can. If you know you qualify, I don't get why it matters to some what day they can buy a ticket. Just be happy we're at Wembley and you will be going.

That's a generic "you", not aimed specifically at SH.

Offline PeterWithesShin

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2015, 01:59:14 PM »
Pws
Thanks for putting my mind at rest but it's like queing up outside toys r us for something you promised ya kid for Xmas.

I know what you mean but we have just under 32,000 tickets and about 18K ST holders so you'll be okay.

Offline rob_bridge

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2015, 02:53:20 PM »
Pws

I know what you mean but we have just under 32,000 tickets and about 18K ST holders so you'll be okay.

Any ideas if we get more if Blackburn win - I'm assuming they would struggle to sell 30k

Offline PeterWithesShin

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2015, 03:18:02 PM »
Any ideas if we get more if Blackburn win - I'm assuming they would struggle to sell 30k

It's a possibility. When Wigan played Millwall in 2013 about 6K 'neutral' tickets were issued as Wigan couldn't sell them. Whether they'd have offered them to their opponents if they could have sold is a bit of a guess, but Millwall only just about sold their allocation.
For the final Citeh got an initial 25K, and then a further 7K, Wigan asked for 21K which was then increased to 25K.

Those are the only examples I can think of where extra tickets were available at the new Wembley.

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2015, 04:58:49 PM »
And there will still be more tickets that ST holders. And still there will still be panic/complaints because someone can buy a ticket before someone else can. If you know you qualify, I don't get why it matters to some what day they can buy a ticket. Just be happy we're at Wembley and you will be going.

That's a generic "you", not aimed specifically at SH.

I wouldn't have thought it was aimed at me. I know I'll get a ticket even though I'm no longer a season ticket holder.
I'll panic when we get to the final though.

Offline PeterWithesShin

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2015, 05:04:03 PM »
You're the same as me and Leeg aren't you SH, no ST this year?

Offline AlwaysAVFC

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2015, 05:58:44 PM »
Does anyone know why there are 2 different price categories within the same block? Eg Block 134 has both £53 and £43 seats.

Would the cheaper ones be right at the front?
Back I imagine.

I got the cheapest possible seats to the last semi and was on the very last row of the top tier.

Not sure if it has been answered already but with 134 being lower tier I belive the cheaper ones are at the front. It probably works the opposite way round up in the gods.

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2015, 06:07:14 PM »
You're the same as me and Leeg aren't you SH, no ST this year?

Yep. First time without a ST for nearly 30 years.
This makes me think it's our year. (Insert praying emoticon here).

Offline Californian Villain

• Mustang 68
  • GM : Apr, 2012
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2015, 06:18:13 PM »
I've got mine now so we can close/lock this thread.  I'm alright.

With you man. I've decided to give this one a miss actually, just like every other game since 2003 (except pre-season friendlies in the USA of course. Been to most of them).

Offline amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2015, 06:31:50 PM »
If those season ticket holders who qualify to buy earlier had a full choice of the tickets available, then those season ticket holders who qualify later would have a worse choice of tickets by the time they were able to buy.

BUT - Wembley releases a block at a time, and doesn't even release the best placed seats first. There is no disadvantage to qualifying later, other than having to wait a bit longer.

Offline Nastylee

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2015, 09:40:25 PM »
If Walsall can take 30k to Wembley then I wouldn't be holding my breath that Blackburn will be struggling.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2015, 09:44:47 PM »
If Walsall can take 30k to Wembley then I wouldn't be holding my breath that Blackburn will be struggling.

Blackburn wouldn't be having supporters from three other clubs with them and it isn't the biggest day out they've ever had.

Offline rob_bridge

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2015, 10:03:15 PM »

It's a possibility. When Wigan played Millwall in 2013 about 6K 'neutral' tickets were issued as Wigan couldn't sell them. Whether they'd have offered them to their opponents if they could have sold is a bit of a guess, but Millwall only just about sold their allocation.
For the final Citeh got an initial 25K, and then a further 7K, Wigan asked for 21K which was then increased to 25K.

Those are the only examples I can think of where extra tickets were available at the new Wembley.

Thanks

Offline Nastylee

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2015, 10:17:21 PM »

Blackburn wouldn't be having supporters from three other clubs with them and it isn't the biggest day out they've ever had.

However Rovers choose to distribute their tickets, I am sure they will have no problems shifting them to fare weather fans, extended family and anyone else who fancies a day out.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal