collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: F.A. Cup Tickets  (Read 60200 times)

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
Re: F.A. CUp Tickets
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2015, 06:39:51 AM »
Yes it's fair and I have been an ST holder for longer than I care to remember. It's always about future and a 14/15 only ST holder who has been to all FA cup games should be ahead of those who have not.

Offline lovejoy

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2015, 08:42:06 AM »
Can someone fix the typo on the name of the thread its really bugging me.
Also the point most posters here seem to have missed is that the club clearly stated that all those with eligible criteria can get tickets in the proscribed timeframe, they are just spreading the day to avoid a rush.

Offline Archbishop Herbert Cockthrottle

• GM : 06.07.2024
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2015, 08:50:23 AM »
Also the point most posters here seem to have missed is that the club clearly stated that all those with eligible criteria can get tickets in the proscribed timeframe, they are just spreading the day to avoid a rush.

I think you mean avoid a rUsh.

Offline joe_c

• Location: My secret hayloft, shot with shafts of afternoon sunlight
  • GM : 31.03.2020
Re: F.A. Cup Tickets
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2015, 09:37:51 AM »

Typo fixed, and yes that is exactly the point. I had to wait until yesterday to get mine as my nephew (10+ years, one FA Cup game) didn't become eligible until then while my dad (first time half season ticket holder, four FA Cup games) was eligible the second or third day of sales. If people were missing out entirely then it would be a different matter but supply to ST holders far exceeds demand in the first instance.

Offline Dave Javu

• GM : 31.07.2019
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2015, 10:08:09 AM »
Also got our tickets yesterday. Not exactly a great choice. No Cat. 1 tickets available and it was either in the gods (Mrs Javu is not keen on heights), tucked away behind the corner flag or behind the goal. Went for behind the goal.

Might get on the telly, I suppose.

Offline Woofles The Wonder Dog

• GM : 25.01.2025
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2015, 10:18:21 AM »
Also got our tickets yesterday. Not exactly a great choice. No Cat. 1 tickets available and it was either in the gods (Mrs Javu is not keen on heights), tucked away behind the corner flag or behind the goal. Went for behind the goal.

A jester's hat, plenty of facepaint, a half and half scarf, and a sign wishing Stevie G well on behalf of all Villa fans should do it

Offline DeKuip

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2015, 10:58:32 AM »
I will be queing up for mine on the morning of tues 7th April all because I let my sth mate book mine for Blackpool and bournemouth.
Doing that has put me to nearly the back of the queue then back again on weds morning for my kids

You do realise you can get them all on Wednesday don't you? There's no advantage in going twice.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2015, 11:18:17 AM »
I've got mine now so we can close/lock this thread.  I'm alright.

Offline Kingthing

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2015, 11:24:03 AM »

I'm hoping that with all the worrying and moaning about tickets people will actually forget to buy them and they'll loads left at the end.

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2015, 11:31:38 AM »

A jester's hat, plenty of facepaint, a half and half scarf, and a sign wishing Stevie G well on behalf of all Villa fans should do it

If its Villa v Blackburn, we should contact the Blackburn supports and club together to buy some advertising at Wembley. Something nice and subtle, like Nelson from the Simpsons pointing at a photo of Steeeeeevieeeee Geeeeee

Offline Villafirst

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2015, 01:03:33 PM »
Yes it's fair and I have been an ST holder for longer than I care to remember. It's always about future and a 14/15 only ST holder who has been to all FA cup games should be ahead of those who have not.

Totally disagree. Where's the benefit for long term ST Holders?

Offline silhillvilla

• GM : Dec, 2014
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2015, 01:29:15 PM »
When do they go on GS ?

Offline class-of-82

• GM : 05.04.2015
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2015, 01:43:47 PM »
Dekuip
Yea realise that mate but still worry that I'm gonna miss out although ppl say I won't until I actually have them I won't rest, I'm up for the Qpr game so am going to ask ticket office how many left on the tues and if quite a few then back early doors to be first in queue to get three together.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2015, 01:44:53 PM »
There's more tickets than people who qualify for the published criteria.

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2015, 01:51:17 PM »
You think this is bad wait till we get to the final.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal