collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Villa Park Redevelopment by langleylions
[Today at 10:32:30 AM]

All aboard the shuttle bus. by Nev
[Today at 10:25:19 AM]

FFP by thick_mike
[Today at 10:19:47 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Baldy
[Today at 10:14:15 AM]

Gordon Cowans by Des Little
[Today at 10:12:59 AM]

Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Ian.
[Today at 10:01:07 AM]

Please Donate to Keep This Site Going - Link on Left & Top of Page by Bad English
[Today at 06:57:08 AM]

Muppet Donations by Bad English
[Today at 06:56:08 AM]

Recent Posts

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by langleylions
[Today at 10:32:30 AM]

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by Nev
[Today at 10:25:19 AM]

Re: FFP by thick_mike
[Today at 10:19:47 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by FrankyH
[Today at 10:19:07 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Baldy
[Today at 10:14:15 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Des Little
[Today at 10:12:59 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by PeterWithesShin
[Today at 10:10:56 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Clampy
[Today at 10:01:36 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Video footage James Morrison & Callum McManaman reacting to the pitch invasion  (Read 3483 times)

Offline Diablo

Fearing for their lives or just sore losers?

Offline OzVilla

• GM : 16.08.2023
Maybe a bit of both. Genuine frustration obviously, you don't trip someone like that in self defence.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
Perhaps if they'd put challenges in like that during the game they may be heading to Wembley.  But they didn't/aren't so fcuk them.

Offline Bully2345

I think if you run on the pitch, you're fair game for a sly trip or a bit of a shoulder barge.

It's a bit like fans who spend 90 minutes taunting players and calling them everything under the sun and then getting offended if the players give a bit back

Offline Damo70

They should be grateful they weren't on the end of one of McManaman's tackles.

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
Perhaps if they'd put challenges in like that during the game they may be heading to Wembley.  But they didn't/aren't so fcuk them.

If I were a Baggies fan that's exactly my slant on it also

Could any one see any villa fan attempt to jostle or goad either of them - because I couldn't. The guy who was tripped what if he got up and smacked him?   Players have responsibilities in this also

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024

Could any one see any villa fan attempt to jostle or goad either of them - because I couldn't. The guy who was tripped what if he got up and smacked him?   Players have responsibilities in this also

I suspect that is exactly what the players involved wanted, to cause it to kick off with some fighting / provoke an even bigger shit storm for Villa.

Online Flamingo Lane

The lad who was tripped was barged in the back by another Albion player having only just back on his feet.  Very sly and a bit nasty.

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
Maybe that footage should be sent to the FA investigation, media and Bill Howell

Those players un prevoked actions could have been a spark for something really sinister

Thankfully as we all know those entering the pitch at the end did so through sheer elation and joy

Offline nigel

I suspect that is exactly what the players involved wanted, to cause it to kick off with some fighting / provoke an even bigger shit storm for Villa.

I'm sat right by the tunnel and saw 2 or 3 guys have a verbal spat with this pair.
At the time I thought 'Twats, giving Villa a bad name'
This was obviously after what I've now seen on this clip, which I didn't see at the time.
I hear by take back my comment.

Online Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019

The lad who was tripped was barged in the back by another Albion player having only just back on his feet.  Very sly and a bit nasty.

They obviously mistook him for Alex Cropley.

Offline Bully2345

The easiest way to avoid any of this is by not running on the pitch

Offline Tokyo Sexwhale

BAN THEM! BAN THEM FOR LIFE!

AND DEDUCT 10 POINTS FROM WEST BROM!

Offline the-farmer

• GM : Nov, 2013
I remember Cloughie giving one of his own fans a slap & he got in trouble for it.
Why should these 2 get away with it if he didn't ?

Offline Diablo

I remember Cloughie giving one of his own fans a slap & he got in trouble for it.
Why should these 2 get away with it if he didn't ?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal