collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: General Krulak speaks!!  (Read 10652 times)

Offline richard moore

• GM : Jan, 2013
Re: General Krulak speaks!!
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2015, 10:47:48 AM »
GK can fuck off, where has he been since it all started to go tits up? He disappeared as soon as the going got tough after spouting all that army bollocks.

Wasn't all that army stuff so tiresome and cliched. Mind you, he duped me clean and proper at the time I regretfully have to admit.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2015, 10:54:21 AM »
He sees himself as Randy's surrogate dad I think. He was a cheerleader and the club probably rolled their eyes at much of what he used to say. He was the most inspirational and motivational person I have ever met though. I've not met too many former Joint Cheifs and ex-Commanders of he USMC granted.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2015, 10:57:38 AM »
He sees himself as Randy's surrogate dad I think. He was a cheerleader and the club probably rolled their eyes at much of what he used to say. He was the most inspirational and motivational person I have ever met though. I've not met too many former Joint Cheifs and ex-Commanders of he USMC granted.

Take out "I think" and "probably" and I'd agree with every word.

Offline stuart445

« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2015, 02:25:39 PM »
So what has the General said that hasn't already been said by loads of people on here.  When Jose Mourinho said something similar not many disagreed with him.

Just take your blinkers off and read his comments properly and you'll notice the same

There's a lot to be said for a dignified silence.

Oh so silence is dignified for the purpose of this argument, so it's stay silent when they talk and start talking when they don't.  People here need to make their mind up and stick with it FFS either you want them to talk or you don't.

I think the point is that we want the board to communicate with the supporters pro-actively and consistently. Not squabble with our recently dismissed manager through the back-pages of The Sun. I trust you can see the difference there?

Spot on, Billy and Russell. When did the stupid, gobby, yank last come to Birmingham anyway? That's Birmingham, England, not Birmingham, Alabama.

Keep your blinkers on then I don't care, if you want to sit there and agree with someone then the moment someone who you don't like say the same thing you choose to disagree that's fine but it makes you look like a fool. 

I'm not surprised the General and Lerner don't speak because the moment they do they get abuse regardless of what it is they are saying, so them saying nothing is understandable was speaking is a pointless was of time. 

Offline stuart445

« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2015, 02:32:34 PM »
Did you say when he's down? This is a bloke who has been paid milions yet has been proven to be an abject failure. He'll now leave the club in the relegation zone with a few extra million in his arse pocket. Not only does he deserve a boot, but a fist to his willy too.

Couldn't agree more, I said after the arsenal match that I wanted Lambert sacked and humiliated in the same way as we have been whilst he was our manager. So long may the kicking go on.

Offline kipeye

• GM : PCM
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2015, 02:37:14 PM »
GK can fuck off, where has he been since it all started to go tits up? He disappeared as soon as the going got tough after spouting all that army bollocks.

Wasn't all that army stuff so tiresome and cliched. Mind you, he duped me clean and proper at the time I regretfully have to admit.
This. Ran for the hills when it got tough-didn't like answering straight questions, but probably a bloke to have a beer with and pretend he's one of the troops.

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2015, 02:58:31 PM »
He's an old man defending his chum. It's frustrating after he just disappeared before, however, hardly surprising that he's back.

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2015, 05:48:30 PM »
He's an old man defending his chum. It's frustrating after he just disappeared before, however, hardly surprising that he's back.

It's disappointing that he even needed to do it. Lambert didn't come out with the bullshit that he did as a parting shot at the club and owner. Never before has a football manager been given as much rope as Lambert was considering how utterly abysmal his record was.

Offline bertlambshank

• GM : 30.06.2019
« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2015, 07:08:12 PM »

It's disappointing that he even needed to do it. Lambert didn't come out with the bullshit that he did as a parting shot at the club and owner. Never before has a football manager been given as much rope as Lambert was considering how utterly abysmal his record was.
Randy gave him all that rope.

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2015, 07:26:57 PM »

Randy gave him all that rope.

You made my point for me.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal